Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

homeless snail posted:

good. that part of the MSQ, and a bit later, really piss people off because "nothing happens!!!! its filler!!!!!!". so enjoying it is a good sign, and means you are not mentally damaged

doing a dungeon for a piece of cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

god tier:
flip flap

top tier:
welcome to the nhk, my teen romantic comedy snafu, fate/stay night, sound! euphonium

great tier:
shirobako, steins;gate, fate/zero, madoka, punch line, the pet girl of sakura hall, new game
tanaka-kun is always listless, idolmaster og

good tier:
yuruyuri, love live, kinmoza, flying witch, idolmaster cg, is the order a rabbit, bubuki buranki

nice trifles tier:
love chunibyo and etc., konosuba, saekano, sword art, the kawai complex hotel manor etc.
girls und panzer, this art club has a problem, amanchu, i couldnt become a hero so i got a job
anne-happy, kiznaiver

seems good but didn't capture my interest tier:
durarara, psycho-pass, jojos, re:zero

trifling trifles tier:
kancolle, nisekoi, is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, bakuon, myriad colors phantom world

bad:
anti-magic academy something, irregular at magic high school, death note, hundred, cerberus
the asterisk war thing

spent a bit wondering if this was show ratings or waifu tiering

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

StandardVC10 posted:

"Dog Classifieds" is the best front page feature, by a significant margin.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

chumbler posted:

Heh, Persona 5 delayed again.

jesus christ

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

This forum makes it really hard to discern lately

the eternal excuse of the gullible

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

im seein double! four davincies!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

"honoka the hedgehog" doesnt have any crossover fanart. get your act together fanartists

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

dogsicle posted:

also that's surprisingly not even close to the worst tumblr LL fanart that has been posted here

dont encourage him

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Grouchio posted:

I found it off of 4 chan. Relax, I'm not a tumblr mole. Just a bored person.

lmao

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

no guys i dont post on the bad website, i post on 4chan

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

The Colonel posted:

gorf have you played neverwinter nights 2 and if so what are your thoughts on the fact that the entire first chunk of the game is unavoidable combat

im not gorf but the first part is really bad, game-design wise, even though ive played through it multiple times because im insane

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Spiritus Nox posted:

How does he know that he's encountered a lovely girl? He is a vending machine. He has no eyes with which to see the girl and determine whether or not he indeed finds her lovely.

the scene where the main character walks in on the girl naked and accidentally falls on her and gropes her boob except he crushes her to death

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

El Burbo posted:

Ok so whatever isekai but what I want to know is do vending machine maniacs exist irl

If you could find me te vending machine equivalent of those YouTube train spotter videos I would greatly appreciate it

elevator nerds exist so im sure vending machine nerds do too

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I-is that...

Is she...

You know what, nevermind.

juice often comes in different flavors

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

lol the part of shokugeki where soma and erina are humming along to the ED

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

they need to list the bra designer in the credits

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

theyre perfect for each other

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

but what ar e the cats other 2 sizes

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

does the zestiria anime cover the entire game or will there be a s2? it feels like the first half of the story but its zestiria so im not sure.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

ahem. the nazis did nothing wrong

waiting on the other 4995

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Terper posted:

Big, Saggy Gonads

you called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU