Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

so you made a new thread just because people are still talking abotu the eleciton

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

new song for gorfy and kitten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAmRs--Xsfw

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

homeless snail posted:

anime chat thread posters are notoriously fragile

its this because of some offsite drama poo poo or what, im baffled here

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ah fair

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

just calling it out specifically in the op is what threw me for a loop, i assumed there was a connection

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

whats everybodys aoty so far

ALBUM OF THE YEAR PSYCH YOU GOT TRICKED LETS TALK MUSIC

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thats not this year... parrallax...... you done goofed up...............

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this neither how are yall so bad

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

cant believe people are trolling me by being old and out of touch to my chagrin

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

did you see the song gorf

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Important thing I just realized about titanfall 2

If you give scorch a boost module and the increased damage from flame shield you can charge enemy titans and do a Shining Finger on them just like domon.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

My love... my anger... all my sorrow.....

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Wouldn't that be a Burning Finger?

Onto episode 12 of Symphogear G. Kirika and Shirabe. :kimchi:

i like the way shining finger sounded in my poster better, i think about these things

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

both of these are rad yah

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i know people kinda tune out retrowave stuff now but check out this magic sword track form this year, its pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLzYAteddO0

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

I changed to Tone because I was having trouble actually hitting people with any of Scorch's stuff but this sounds like a fun thing to try

scorch should be 3 star and tone 1 difficulty and i don't understand how the devs didnt realize it

scorch's playstyle requires you to put yourself in danger a lot and be very accurate with timing and traps and your arcing grenade shot to be competitive at mid range combat while a tone pilot can do whatever they want

tone and legion are definitely the absolute best of the best titans because of their ability to fight at range, which is the best way to avoid damage as a titan

scorch doesn't have the movement to make up for those deficiencies like ronin does but doesnt have enough health to be able to afford mistakes

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

legion was the first titan i regened but his playstle is incredibly brain dead, just switch to long range and pop shield and shoot until everything is gone or you are exploding, use your q when its off cooldown

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the only reason to use close range is if an enemy titan is directly in your face because of that pushback you get and the extra ammo means youll do more dps than if you reloaded

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

My favorite fairy in ff14 died by the empire so now I'm going to drown their nation in a tide of their own blood and leave the bodies for the dogs

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the friggin mmo story got me tilted

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

homeless snail posted:

i don't even know what fairy you're talking about, but I'm glad you have been made to feel, by the video game

waking sands getting ransacked

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

northstar i think kinda bites but has uses, her core is probably the worst of them all though

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

today i discovered to my loss that the cluster missile is actually really good at dislodging a wall pilots

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

my 2nd favorite fairy is the one that makes the progression from calling you the walking one, to the dancing one, to the helpful one

the highest fairy honor

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

only outclassed by The Helpful Dancing One

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

homeless snail posted:

oh yeah, that part is hosed

its messed up they give you a cool place to come back to after missions with a big cast of characters that has dialogue that changes each time you come back whith an ongoing story so you want to see what happens next and then they take it away from you suddenly

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

homeless snail posted:

yeah I love the attention they give to fairly inconsequential side characters like the waking sands NPCs. the one thing that really elevates ff14 imo is the writers' understanding of the importance of giving the player quiet moments in a dramatic story to decompress and process what is happening. my two favorite moments in the MSQ are basically "and then all your favorite NPCs come together for one BIG party", rather than the big climactic boss battles they're celebrating/foreshadowing

i love the feast before titan

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Endorph posted:

why am i constantly double posting...

if im not around somebody has to do it for me

youve been deputized with all the powers of shark

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the office is non-negotiable and transferable

good luck pilot

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQIiIKummw

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

still waiting on that translation

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i feel this person deeply

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

If you like police procedurals watch stand alone first

If you like Koyaanisqatsi watch the movies

This is simple stuff people we've been through this 100 times.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cowwan posted:

Well now I need to watch Koyaanisqatsi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Il58Ln4cI

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

that's nine nine

I loved Criminal Intent growing up though because of d'onofrio

the comedic classics are Monk and Psych, also really good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

a kitten posted:

Endorph2 strikes again

I'm revoking the power of shark.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Now its illegal for endorph to polypost

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

chumbler posted:

Original flavor Law and Order was better than the spin offs.

Also Psych isn't even like 5 years old, is it?

its 10 years old bud

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Also theres Homicide if you want shows that are acclaimed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lol I never saw the finale to Homicide thats pretty amazing, now I have to go track it down.

• Locked thread