Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Dzhay posted:

Help, I just had the dumbest thought:

"The problem with the American left is that they're like the people who watched Grimgar and didn't feel bad for the ginger Black Knight kid."

Ugh.
... what...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

congratulations, after millions upon millions of posts about the election, we've finally reached it, the dumbest post about politics

grats

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Blhue posted:

consider just making fart noises in your head instead of thinking
aren't those the same thing

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the problem with the american left is that they aren't the dark souls of politics

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i haven't even watched grimgar, it's just an inane analogy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i haven't even watched grimgar, it's just an inane analogy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

Hello ADTRW goons it's your best bud The Colonel here for another anime write up. Oh, and how about that anime stuff, right? Haha, it sure is dumb and weird and I definitely hate it, anyway my verdict is that once you can get past the fanservice Pretty Girls Mahjong is a pretty solid casual Mahjong game

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Araragi is the DNC, Karen is the minority vote, the toothbrush is neoliberalism and Tsukihi is the proletariat.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

detos sounds like a boss from a 90s jrpg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

Dhaos' evil brother, Detos
we're gonna DATE detos

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

is that the girl in your av

why did her skin get lighter

or is it a different girl with a similar design

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

is that the girl in your av

why did her skin get lighter

or is it a different girl with a similar design

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why am i constantly double posting...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

youve been deputized with all the powers of shark
is this like aids

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm gonna start Symphogear GX.

grats

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Super No Vacancy posted:

i just figured out the own from earlier in the thread and demand that you retract your characterization of yui
when youre trying to figure out an own on your waifu

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

what if you stuck thermal paste up your bunghole

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

pripara, the bubbly idol show for kids, based on an arcade game, that isn't aikatsu

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

he has a penis, unlike yai

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

komachi onozuka and kaguya houraisan

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you cant name the touhous you should be put to death

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ah, vore

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

in what order should i watch ghost in the shell
just watch the hollywood movie!!!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

in what order should i watch ghost in the shell
just watch the hollywood movie!!!!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I guess this is the best place to ask this question. I remember reading a Manga a bit ago that I want to re-read but can not remember the name. it took place in the near future where if you were convicted of murder the victims family had the right to murder you back. Of course since most people don't like doing that there are special agencys one can hire, likewise the murder would more than likely hire his own and thus the two teams of hitmen would go after each other. The main character was one of these hitmen. He was also very messed up in the head. Emotionless and delusional. He lived with his mother and girlfriend. His girlfriend would gently caress other dudes infront of him and he just wouldn't care. A lot of the sociopaths in the manga really pushed this whole "You're a prey but I'm a predator" mentality/philosophy.

Sukedachi 09?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

Which were the ones they didn't bother releasing in NA because nobody cared? The story ones?
the scramble ones with conversations between parents and kids

and they did care, the translation is just poo poo and nobody could be bothered to translate a lot of dialogue

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ayahi takagaki is a really, really talented singer with a great voice and a clear amount of practice put into her work

which is why it owns that i will always know her as an anime girl that goes 'zenbu zenbu zenbu'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

actually, marche was right

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the movie wasn't meant to replace the show or anything, it's more like a companion piece

notice how utena and anthy act more like idealized versions of their characters from the show

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

... can I just hang out with them?
im pretty sure theyre currently calling for white genocide, so

DisDisDis posted:

thankfully ADTRW is at 16 gay chat threads and counting
but enough about the shonen threads :smugdog:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Parallax posted:

my disappointment with adolescence is that it doesn't really say anything new or add anything,
mayhaps, ikuhara actually is a genius at metaphors

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also symphogear is good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wark say should buy his daughter an account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

that describes half of this thread though
El Burbo will sweep wark say's daughter off her feet in a teenage romance for the ages, mostly by saying 'im el burbo' and referring to himself as 'the burb'

• Locked thread