Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

you should consider changing your av if it doesn't have a giggling anime girl in it imo

yeah

Parallax posted:

namtab and i are running off to get married, everyone is insanely jealous

gonna make our own anime chat room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

American Donald Trump Really Won

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

Nothing's stopping you from making a new one...

I am. The closure of that thread is the seal that keeps 3 boom from returning

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That show was based on those hentai comics, right?

Monmusu is ecchi. not henty. I feel that this is an important and crucial distinction

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thank you namtabs.

There's #onlyonenamtab

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I was under the impression that the namtab was made up of smaller namtabs bound together by the weak nuclear force.

My nuclear force is powerful

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I am definitely namtab at the molecular level

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't think it's a huge letdown.

unlike ur spell as mod thus far lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

if you cant name the touhous you should send me the touhous

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

if you cant name the touhous you should be put to death

leave me the touhous in your will

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's been like a week and droyer hasn't pmed me the discord invite yet

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

one of the secret bosses of world of hurt is your ex-girlfriend, who's broken heart you heal with your shmup game powers and then you can choose to marry her at the end

hmmm....good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

It's fair not to like Undertail.

It's also fair to not like Super Mario Bros, Link to the Past, Pokémon, Super Metroid, Call of Duty, Titanfall2, Half-life 2, Halo, Banjo Kazooie, Rez, Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fasntasy VII, Kindred Spirits, Kirby 64, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Rayman 2, Wii Sports, Zack and Wiki, WWE2K17, Superman64, Castlevania, Etrian Odyssey, Touhou, Digimon World, Suikoden, Timespliters2, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Left4Dead, Higurashi, Samurai Warriors, Patapon, Picross, Candy Crush, Granblue, Idolm@ster, Megaman 2, Street Fighter 5, Tekken 5, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Earth Defense Force 4.1, Wizardry, Earthworm Jim, FEAR, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

its not ok to hate the things I like

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

:gas:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Never enough war crime.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have returned

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A new wave of darkness for the strong, and hope for the weak emerges.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

you're too far gone to return now

A hero always returns when things are at their bleakest

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The anime billionaire will fund k-on season 3

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

americong posted:

my greatest shame and darkest secret is that i dropped season 2

The anime billionaire will send all those who haven't seen all of k-on to the death camps

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

chumbler posted:

Dies Nobunagun count?

#1 nobaenaga

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

gently caress this guy

I'm jealous too

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

anime game chat time!

just finished mute route of hate plus. welp. it's rather... relevant this year. the story of the neoconfucian revolution reminds me of a robert toplin's point that conservatism isnt actually conservative, but is actually a radical ideology designed to reshape society towards a mythical goal. in this case, a society with sharp class divides and limited franchise was transformed into joseon-era neoconfucianism. god knows what would have happened if cruz won. at least the right seems too divided to this pull poo poo of right now

the press emphasizes the women's rights theme, but there's a strong economic theme. the pre-neoconfucianism steadily stripped economic and political rights from commoners, until everyone was destitute and illiterate and even locked out of the ship's computers. all progress was halted, science and engineering was crippled so no new knowledge could be made. their destruction was inevitable, if it wasnt an angry girl despondent at her mortality and abuse, it would have been a peasant uprising or some internal palace coup that would have vented the entire ship, or the cosmic ray bombardment would have dropped the birthrate to below-replacement

fortunately, by all indications trump is a total idiot who won't consolidate all power into himself anywhere near as effectively as ryu. i hope

so let us work to safeguard a future that can equitably share knowledge and resources amongst all individuals, so to build a more robust society that face the entropy of the universe

Dumb this down!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

i thought hate plus was kind of poorly written compared to the previous game. but i generally am cool with christine love

All her games are generally interesting from a design perspective but the story and writing is often flawed.

Pretty sure someone, probably seafood, pointed out that the research for the first of those games was like only 3 books.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Where's the grimdark pokemon story at

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

hELCK IS STILL FUNNY THO

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Girlfriends exist only to distract from anime

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Kylra posted:

You've obviously never cuddled under covers with someone while watching anime or playing video games.

Here's a hint: it owns so loving hard and really enriches the experience.

Sexhavers are worse than normies

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Seems like that positioning would prevent you getting the best score

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

pft, yeah. if you're bad

I'm

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

When's the stream

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Polsy posted:

Not at 1.40am, that's for sure

You've become weak

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Give me the yuixmugi doujs

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

is the ship call yugi

Lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Super Jay Mann posted:

Lelouch is alive

I've been saying this for the last 10 years and all that's happened is that goons prove their ignorance by arguing with me

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

I for one look at all of the Colonel's good Webms. Keep them coming!

Spinoff goofy things make sense.

A full-fledged sequel? Not so much.

It makes sense because code geass is good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's 1000 years later and lelouch and cc are immortal

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Julias posted:

That would suck.

Actually it owns

Adbot