Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Argona posted:

whats the catchiest op of the season (ed is flip flap ofc)

Drifters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

/leftypol/ ftw.

I have become a level beyond pilled... I am now spooked.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/797633684270526464

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shimonone Takara, young weird healthy boy, always want to be "strange" being in this planet. "Strange" being is people who have an extraordinary power that can't be used by normal people. One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What did she want with him? Is Takara succesfully become a "strange" being?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In the past, plump and rounded women were considered the pinnacle of female beauty. Now, society, and in turn women themselves, changed the ideal female figure. This story is about a young boy and his battle against society's stigma towards healthy women. He is the guardian of plump women around the world, and he will not stop until society realizes what is true female beauty. His name is Takehaya Susanono Mikoto and he is the 150th Guardian of the "Muchi Muchi."

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0-dwL07RA

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

:nws:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxZuQOIXAAUmEkA.jpg:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 16, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

plutonis seems rude

gently caress you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that pisses mee off

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

El Burbo posted:

It took me three years of osmosis to finally know all the original love lives I'll never remember these

I only care about the nico nico nii because of memes and the blonde and the older ones because of doujs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pokemon Moon ftw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm a maoist

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Ash's dad is gonna see the dark carnival.

Alolan Mr Mime is Dark/Psychic and carries a hatchet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RIP.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hmm, I don't want to close that thread. If someone watches the show in a few months and then wants to talk about it, that thread should be available for them.

Ungas and bring back my cosplay thread

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Animated_Feet_Scenes_Wiki

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

chumbler posted:

Some people just put in boobs for the heck of it, for cheap thrills. But not Senran Kagura guy. He needs a reason and has integrity.

That's why I told people to lay off D_T cause I knew him and the series creator were kindred spirits.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's cover is actually a faithful Horatio Nelson.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Did they stop scanlating taht Les Miserables manga that had really good art cause it pisses me off there wasnt a new chapter in weeks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

I laugh at people who thought Tokyo Mirage Sessions having the gang sing the Fire Emblem theme was a stretch too far, though. Like they somehow missed the fact that the entire 50 hour game had been swimming in camp from the start?

It's so loving corny I started laughing out loud when it happened but it was corny in a pleasant way like everything else

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

dragon quest 1 is a loving nightmare and badly designed in today's standards gorf

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

pokesumo has more anime babes than ever

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The real truth is that the fossils were Lita and Sasha Banks in the middle of a match before the WWE stadium got swallowed by a volcanic eruption

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

homeless snail posted:

let's make an anime review website but here's the twist, hentys only

lewdgamer dot com

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Motto posted:

someone decided that a five year-old dril tweet needed to be run into the ground

i thought it was the new wordfilter for cuck

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Space Flower posted:

alt right frog

gently caress you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

The real Franchise Wars will not be fought between fast food chains, but multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerates.

its cool how we already live on a cyberpunk reality but without the cool rear end augmentations and no real threat against the status quo like shadowrunners or anarchists

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Imagine how bad a western animation subforum would be.

half of TVIV is already that

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Of the three biggest threads on TVIV, the first is Trek and the Second and Third are Steven Universe and Adult Swim lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Endorph posted:

the adult swim thread is probably mostly anime

I can defienitely imagine being people who are too big pussies to post on the toonami thread here to not mingle with the locals

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Srice posted:

The adult swim/toonami thread used to be in tviv, tho plenty of folks just stick to that thread on don't venture anywhere else in adtrw

there's still one there

e: n/m it's the 2014 one

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

good on you for watching Hyouge Mono davincie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

it rules!!

the manga is great as well