Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Postal, I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx posted:

Postal, I guess

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

was this meant to be a satire of video games?
By Caraculiambro on June 20, 2010

I hate video games that won't let you pause at certain moments, as this won't. I wouldn't advise playing this if you have a wife or mother who's gonna occasionally ask you to help her in the kitchen: you'll find yourself saying, "Yeah, I'll help you after this scene finishes . . . in about half an hour! Not allowed to pause it for some reason!"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my classic prostitute fart simulator is Fable 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Postal, I guess

Postal 2 is the one Gary Coleman is in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dragons Dogma

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

my classic prostitute fart simulator is Fable 2

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Dragons Dogma

Close but no cigar, it's Star Ocean 4

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Close but no cigar, it's Star Ocean 4

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Postal 2 is the one Gary Coleman is in

ah heck

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

was this meant to be a satire of video games?
By Caraculiambro on June 20, 2010

I hate video games that won't let you pause at certain moments, as this won't. I wouldn't advise playing this if you have a wife or mother who's gonna occasionally ask you to help her in the kitchen: you'll find yourself saying, "Yeah, I'll help you after this scene finishes . . . in about half an hour! Not allowed to pause it for some reason!"

Heavy Rain?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I Am Sorry About This.
ByMatthew M. Tobinon April 2, 2013
Verified Purchase
I thought this game would be very interesting, especially have read its Hintbook (which I ranked as 4 Star). However, the game was very dark, not necessarily in subject matter (even though it is about vampirism), but I could not see what I was doing due to shadows and unlit alleyways and other areas. I had to stop playing this game for this reason. I still own the game and Hintbook, so may give it another try.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Heavy Rain?

MGS1

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Same game

over-rated
ByA customeron June 15, 2002
Verified Purchase
Why does everyone like this game so much? It gets boring fast.. you need codes just to keep it interesting. I will say that the graphics are great and the vehicles and environments themselves are pretty cool.. but the gameplay isn't stellar and the storylines for the characters are ultra stupid. The game just needlessly erodes our ever evaporating shock factors and capitalizes on cheesy characterization. It's just a video game, yeah.. but you'd think with the time and money that went into making it they'd think a little harder. It is fun with multiple people though. It's your money...

I WONDER WHY THE RATED IT MATURE
ByCedric I. Trompon October 6, 2002
Verified Purchase
BORING LIKE HELL !! THATS A CHILD GAME!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bloodlines?

Wait no soul reaver

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Nov 18, 2016

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Bloodlines?

Wait no soul reaver

Bloodlines is rigbt

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Also the two reviews post is a different game from bloodlines, sorry for the confusion

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh I thought all 3 were for the same game so it was too early for bloodlines lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

Same game

over-rated
ByA customeron June 15, 2002
Verified Purchase
Why does everyone like this game so much? It gets boring fast.. you need codes just to keep it interesting. I will say that the graphics are great and the vehicles and environments themselves are pretty cool.. but the gameplay isn't stellar and the storylines for the characters are ultra stupid. The game just needlessly erodes our ever evaporating shock factors and capitalizes on cheesy characterization. It's just a video game, yeah.. but you'd think with the time and money that went into making it they'd think a little harder. It is fun with multiple people though. It's your money...

I WONDER WHY THE RATED IT MATURE
ByCedric I. Trompon October 6, 2002
Verified Purchase
BORING LIKE HELL !! THATS A CHILD GAME!!

uhh GTA3?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Wait not AP, I meant one of the Ultimas.

Yea

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

This could be king of dragon pass

Yea

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Ragg Lore is way too widespread and strong. Those reviews could be any 90s game ever, but it's Ragg so actually, they couldn't.

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

trying to jack off posted:

lol again at someone getting a windows 95 pc in 2009 to play a game

You gotta give the man credit, he gave it a fair go.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg posted:

1.0 out of 5 starsWay way way way too difficult.
ByMatthew Gormanon April 21, 2007
Platform: PC|Verified Purchase
Like most games the difficulty level is absolutely ridiculous. Need a game that non experts can beat.

Another one for this:

1.0 out of 5 starsI put this one where it belongs...
ByDanTheManon July 25, 2014
Let me start off by saying, I hate adventure games. I don't like managing a bunch of stuff. I don't like having to trade or go to stores. I don't like starting off without a weapon and I don't like adventure games. I played this for a few hours and then uninstalled it and threw the DVD in the garbage. Maybe I'm lazy, but I don't have time to explore and build up a character, I just want to dive in and start blowing up stuff. This game is not for me and I did read some of the reviews on here but no one explained the game play clearly enough for my attention deficit mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Another one for this:

Let me start off by saying, I hate adventure games. I don't like managing a bunch of stuff. I don't like having to trade or go to stores. I don't like starting off without a weapon and I don't like adventure games. I played this for a few hours and then uninstalled it and threw the DVD in the garbage. Maybe I'm lazy, but I don't have time to explore and build up a character, I just want to dive in and start blowing up stuff. This game is not for me and I did read some of the reviews on here but no one explained the game play clearly enough for my attention deficit mind.

lmao

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Chromehounds?

SupSuper
Apr 8, 2009

At the Heart of the city is an Alien horror, so vile and so powerful that not even death can claim it.

Ragg posted:

Another one for this:

Fallout?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon Sun and Moon have a lot of good ones at the moment all saying "absolutely wonderful game, the new Pokemon are fantastic and lots of welcome changes, but the game having no gyms has driven me apoplectic"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also it continues the trend of every game I've seen since Gold/Silver of people saying "there's no postgame!" Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

japanese people who bought final fantasy xv for xbox one by accident instead of ps4

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

no they will not posted:

japanese people who bought final fantasy xv for xbox one by accident instead of ps4

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no they will not posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

no they will not posted:

• Locked thread