Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

guess the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Painkiller.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Devil May Cry 4

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
it was SMT: Nocturne

guess the game

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

no they will not posted:

it was SMT: Nocturne

guess the game

Hotel dusk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CRAZY ANNIE loves the vertical hold, but this is a mind stumper ladies and gents.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Spoderman posted:

Hotel dusk

ya that was an easy one

Wormskull posted:

CRAZY ANNIE loves the vertical hold, but this is a mind stumper ladies and gents.

crazy annie... if you're reading this post you have to go to the desk and ring the bell

guess the game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

no they will not posted:

ya that was an easy one

crazy annie... if you're reading this post you have to go to the desk and ring the bell

guess the game

Diablo 3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait, Darksiders 2.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
dark souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Destiny? When did destiny come out? If it's before then I'm going to say Borderlands 2

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

very close! it was demon's

guess the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i thgink all of these are dark souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LISTEN TO ME! DO NOT BUY!
By alex metzon November 25, 2001
as fun and cute as the 4 little monkeys may make it seem it is not worth it! i got gamecube with a budle of 3 games which wre great. i baught SUPERMONKEYBALL as my forth game with money i had to weedle out of my parents. i couldn't decide on weather to get SUPERMONKEY BALL or THPS3. me being the idiot i am kinda wanted SUPERMOKEY BALL and fliped a coin and ended up getting supermonkey ball. i warning u the game is terrible. I got home excited to play it. i put it in and started with beginner mode. the first level took 7 seconds(no kidding i timed it) the other 9 levels only took me 6 minutes to beat. I BEAT THE GAME IN 6 minutes and 7 seconds! its not fun. the graphics are good but the music is annoying and the game is not fun. it may be a party game but it is only for kids under 8 i think. and the toys r us that i baught it from won't even allow me 2 exchange it for THPS3. so now i'm stuck with this game and my parents are mad at me and will never lend me money AGAIN!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

as fun and cute as the 4 little monkeys may make it seem it is not worth it! i got gamecube with a budle of 3 games which wre great. i baught SUPERMONKEYBALL as my forth game with money i had to weedle out of my parents. i couldn't decide on weather to get SUPERMONKEY BALL or THPS3. me being the idiot i am kinda wanted SUPERMOKEY BALL and fliped a coin and ended up getting supermonkey ball. i warning u the game is terrible. I got home excited to play it. i put it in and started with beginner mode. the first level took 7 seconds(no kidding i timed it) the other 9 levels only took me 6 minutes to beat. I BEAT THE GAME IN 6 minutes and 7 seconds! its not fun. the graphics are good but the music is annoying and the game is not fun. it may be a party game but it is only for kids under 8 i think. and the toys r us that i baught it from won't even allow me 2 exchange it for THPS3. so now i'm stuck with this game and my parents are mad at me and will never lend me money AGAIN!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ok here's an actually challenging one I found: Bottom line, if you're trying to program your kids to be anal retentive cleaners, maybe this a is a good programming device. Otherwise, I say... stay away.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Ok here's an actually challenging one I found: Bottom line, if you're trying to program your kids to be anal retentive cleaners, maybe this a is a good programming device. Otherwise, I say... stay away.

mario sunshine

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

chibi robo

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
is viscera cleanup detail on amazon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I'm really mad at this kid for not even considering selecting normal or hard afterwards. Its the same type of thing where someone goes ohhh I'm stuck wah wah what do I do and they haven't even tried pressing all the buttons yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Correct. Written by a concerned mother of 3 in 2006.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
chibi robo makes people happy...

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

Katamari damacy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Spoderman posted:

Katamari damacy

Read. Comprehend. Post.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Spoderman posted:

Katamari damacy

MY KIDS HATED It!!!!!
By B. Cayouetteon January 16, 2006
Verified Purchase
Before I order PS2 Games for Christmas, I always check out the reviews and most of the time order games by a lot of positive reviews....I ordered this game for my 10 & 11 year olds and they absolutely hated it....Said it was the stupidiest and most boring game they have ever played/seen....So when we had a bday party, I had a few of their friends, ages 9-13 play it, and they all said it was a really dumb and uneventful game.....I COULDN'T EVEN GIVE THIS GAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if I could have gone with 0 stars thats what this game would have gotten.....One Star is way too many.....

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

very close! it was demon's

guess the game

this was metal gear rising btw

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

MY KIDS HATED It!!!!!
Verified Purchase
Before I order PS2 Games for Christmas, I always check out the reviews and most of the time order games by a lot of positive reviews....I ordered this game for my 10 & 11 year olds and they absolutely hated it....Said it was the stupidiest and most boring game they have ever played/seen....So when we had a bday party, I had a few of their friends, ages 9-13 play it, and they all said it was a really dumb and uneventful game.....I COULDN'T EVEN GIVE THIS GAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if I could have gone with 0 stars thats what this game would have gotten.....One Star is way too many.....

:gonk:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

no they will not posted:

this was metal gear rising btw

that makes perfect sense

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

MY KIDS HATED It!!!!!
Verified Purchase

Shadow of the colossus

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
guess the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uhh one of the open world batmans?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

guess the game

:psyduck:

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
trying to jack off nailed it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

CRAZY ANNIE has terrible taste in games.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

guess the game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

guess the game

color splash

Soral
May 30, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

color splash

those reviews are from 2014 and 2013 lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Soral posted:

those reviews are from 2014 and 2013 lol

Touche. Going with Pokemon Sun/Moon instead.

Soral
May 30, 2009

a game that normies hate, that came out before sept 2013 and has a touchpad sliding element. unless its shovelware i think its wonderful 101

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Soral posted:

a game that normies hate, that came out before sept 2013 and has a touchpad sliding element. unless its shovelware i think its wonderful 101

nice deduction... you got it

• Locked thread