Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Mario Party 9

That would make more sense, but it's for a different game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Gotta be 3D World then.

Yep, or The One Without Donkey Kong as I like to refer to it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

i keep looking up game release dates for this and they were all so long ago, why arent games made anymore

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I feel like if I read enough of these I could become a retarded clown

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Le Cube Version

Yep

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

It feels good thinking of a game that normies will hate

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I went to amazon.co.uk thinking I would get some funny reviews that sound like Yangus but I'm not seeing any 1 star reviews really

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I loved these games when they first came out and wanted to relive the experience. The price seemed fair so I ordered the set. There's only one problem and it's a huge, annoying one. As with the original releases, the game requires that you answer a few questions before the game will start. The first 5 questions attempt to find out if the player is over 18. They shouldn't present any problem for most people. But the 6th question is to find out if you've actually purchased the game or are using an illegal copy. Answering this question requires that you have the pamphlet that came with the original game. This pamphlet is not included in the new packaging. There is a copy of this pamphlet on the CD but it's a black and white PDF. Since many of the questions ask about the color of something in the pamphlet, this question can't be answered so you have to restart the game and keep trying until you get a question without a reference to color.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Leisure Suit Larry.

Dammit lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

heres a clue

South Park the stick of truth. I just tried it the other day, massive farts everywhere

• Locked thread