Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the littlest prince

social vegan posted:

sheriff runs into the local saloon, everyone freezes and turns, record scratch sound: DON'T DRINK THE WATER, DON'T DRINK THE WATER

me: why Sheriff, why would we ever not drink the water, it's delicious and cold and straight from the tap

my crew: *lifts their mugs of cold water* Here Here

Sheriff: y-you don't understand *he shakes as he walks across the saloon to me, leaning in closely and whispering into my ear* ....t-the boison's back in town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
RUDE BOY: Check This Out *puts boison in a bong* the bong deactivates the boison.
SWEET BOY: No Thanks
RUDE BOY: they both start with a b *totally rips the boing*
SWEET BOY: Actually im a bong cop
RUDE BOY: uh oh
BONGTECTIVE: and this is really a fauxng. you died

Im Ready for DEATH

ballsamic vinegar is vinegar made from the balls of boys who died of boison. It's practically saffron in its rarity and price.

City of Glompton

ron color posted:

RUDE BOY: Check This Out *puts boison in a bong* the bong deactivates the boison.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

ron color posted:

Im Ready for DEATH

social vegan posted:

sheriff runs into the local saloon, everyone freezes and turns, record scratch sound: DON'T DRINK THE WATER, DON'T DRINK THE WATER

me: why Sheriff, why would we ever not drink the water, it's delicious and cold and straight from the tap

Sheriff: y-you don't understand *he shakes as he walks across the saloon to me, leaning in closely and whispering into my ear* ....t-the boison's back in town

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

joke_explainer posted:

its very dangerous, they tend to package them right next to each other

that's not a roisin, this is a roisin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

social vegan posted:

misty mountaintop posted:

[monster truck voice] BOISONNNNNN!!! It's not just poison. It's poison TO THE EXTREEEEEME! *giant hands slaps a crystal vial of poison out of an old victorian lady's hands* Forget the arsenic, GRANDMA! *giant hand spins old lady around into a whirlwind until she transforms into a 10 year old boy* It's BOISON *boy turns green and begins puking, his skin falls off revealing bones with cool skateboard graffiti on them* POISON FOR BOYS

lol

Also noison - it's just ear plugs.

Plebian Parasite

En Poissont is poison for chess

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

she said that being bi isn't a thing. well, not anymore now that I have bison

Shame Wagon

Hoison is a combination of hoisin sauce and poison, used in traditional chinese poisoning.

social vegan

Shame Wagon posted:

Hoison is a combination of hoisin sauce and poison, used in traditional chinese poisoning.

Ultra Spoot

Luckily i keep a few vials of femlock on me at all times to fend off the lady assassins that assail me on a near constant basis

Manifisto

socrates drinks deeply from the cup. moments pass. slowly a smile spreads across his lips. "haha, you fools!"

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jemlock only kills members of the holograms and can stun members of the jem and the holograms fanclub, but is completely ineffective on people born after 1988.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

matlock is a tv show that can kill or gravely injure andy griffith.

Robot Made of Meat

Forums poster Al recently partook of wedlock. I hope he survives. :ohdear:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Hogge Wild posted:

that's not a roisin, this is a roisin

Don't worry, I know this is bad and I feel bad

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Forums poster Al recently partook of wedlock. I hope he survives. :ohdear:

I'm fine but... oh no... *looks nervously towards the Wednesday frog*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I'm fine but... oh no... *looks nervously towards the Wednesday frog*

nooooo, my duuuuuude

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
need some suppoisontry for my poisterior

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Women's Nooses, available in gold, floral print, or Susan G. Komen pink.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

misty mountaintop posted:

Women's Nooses, available in gold, floral print, or Susan G. Komen pink.

it's cool that they make it in plus size but less cool that it only comes in slimming black and fat lady shame gray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

hamjobs posted:

it's cool that they make it in plus size but less cool that it only comes in slimming black and fat lady shame gray.

You're supposed to wear it with stripes, I guess

• Locked thread