Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

roison is poison for roys (guys named roy). very specific poison.

if your name is ray, be very very careful when shopping for raisins

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

joke_explainer posted:

its very dangerous, they tend to package them right next to each other

joke_explainer posted:

also be careful picking up syrup... boisonberry vs boysenberry, might end up killing all your boys

Manifisto

operator: poison control center, how can we help you?

caller: yes I've just eaten some poison

operator: tell me, are you the primary Polynesian staple food made from the underground plant stem or corm of the taro plant?

caller: no I'm a human

operator: oh, then you're probably fine

Manifisto

Bhauk posted:

bla.. I have not tasted good boisson in a thousand years...

try un café crème, peut-être?

Manifisto

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

boison ivy has little boison balls growing along the stem. That's how you tell it apart from plain old poison ivy.

whereas for a boison tree you look for the adam's apple

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

personal bubble

boison: step into the boy zone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

socrates drinks deeply from the cup. moments pass. slowly a smile spreads across his lips. "haha, you fools!"

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread