Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rabbit climbs for most of the day, the air getting thinner and colder as he goes. After several hours Little Bird stops and mournfully sings about the cold, letting Rabbit know that this is where he must leave him and return to the forest. Little Bird thanks Rabbit for letting him come this far and wishes him luck on the remainder of his journey, the two stand on the mountainside together for a few moments and appreciate each others company while the frigid mountain winds blow over them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

It's a sad moment, but little bird helped by finding us the best way up the mountain. We will return someday with an offering from the mountaintop for your friendship little feathery friend!

We can't march on forever, let's keep going while the sun is out but keep an eye out for any safe spots such as:
- hollow logs
- abandoned caves
- tree nooks we can reach
- abandoned igloos

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

thank you and godspeed friend! have a safe journey and hopefully we will meet again soon

play a short, soulful, but also uplifting tune in farewell

probably a good time to rest for a little while, nibble some food if necessary, and take in our surroundings

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

We can't march on forever, let's keep going while the sun is out but keep an eye out for any safe spots such as:
- hollow logs
- abandoned caves
- tree nooks we can reach
- abandoned igloos

okay, but I think a short breather now is not a bad idea. it's the journey not the destination and when hiking it's always good to stop to admire the views. also you never know what might be right nearby if you don't look around once in a while.

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

okay, but I think a short breather now is not a bad idea. it's the journey not the destination and when hiking it's always good to stop to admire the views. also you never know what might be right nearby if you don't look around once in a while.

Throwing my full support behind admiring views and taking a breather

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rabbit plays a tune for Little Bird and the two embrace before saying their goodbyes, promising to meet again when Rabbit returns from the mountain. Now alone Rabbit sits back in the grass and munches on some of the clover and reed roots he'd packed away and admires the view around him. The forest, the streams and rivers and lakes and the meadow he grew up in and land he'd never seen before his climb. A feeling of peace and serenity washes over Rabbit as he rests, knowing the final leg of his journey lies just ahead.

alnilam

:)

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

Rabbit plays a tune for Little Bird and the two embrace before saying their goodbyes, promising to meet again when Rabbit returns from the mountain. Now alone Rabbit sits back in the grass and munches on some of the clover and reed roots he'd packed away and admires the view around him. The forest, the streams and rivers and lakes and the meadow he grew up in and land he'd never seen before his climb. A feeling of peace and serenity washes over Rabbit as he rests, knowing the final leg of his journey lies just ahead.

:kimchi: :h: :h:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

:love:

we're ready, let's go!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rabbit climbs onward, growing cold and weary with each step. Just as he begins to doubt that he can make it he sees the outline of a tree ahead, the peak now just within view. As Rabbit draws near he sees a familiar form sitting beneath the tree, lost in meditation. A warmth rushes into his heart.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rabbit awakes beneath the mountaintop tree having finally found his way. Beneath him the land stretches out in all directions, the world lies before him. He breathes in the cool mountain air and reflects on what he has learned, from where he came and those that helped him find himself. Rabbit sits peacefully in the grass, content, no longer lost or lonely.

Thank to you to those of you who helped Rabbit in his time of need and to those who quietly followed along. Otherwise it would have just been a single picture of a little rabbit.

alnilam

I'm happy for rabbit

City of Glompton

me too. thank you Luvcow

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

this thread is gold

Awesome job Luvcow

Manifisto

*exhale*

now that's an ending

alnilam posted:

I'm happy for rabbit

City of Glompton posted:

me too. thank you Luvcow

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Nov 11, 2016

Historical Wizards

:love:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Robot Made of Meat

Thank you, Luvcow. This thread and your art brought much-needed happiness to my week.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

These are both awesome edits, thank you

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
great thread luvcow!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Just caught up! Great work!

Elusif

It's almost time for afternoon tea. Check nearby for herbs or suitable leaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Very good images in this thread. I like the ones with the rabbit. Top notch. Best of luck on your vision quest rabbit.

:jerry:

• Locked thread