Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
John Collins is probably going to be a first round pick and I simultaneously love it and hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
John Collins is going to be a fringe lottery pick quite possibly and almost no one is talking about him.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gobias Ind. posted:

I don't know what's more shocking - Jerryd Bayless' presence on that list, or that he's only 28 years old.

Wait he's younger than me? What the actual gently caress.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Any teams in mid to late first who could use a fairly traditional 4, TAKE JOHN COLLINS.

I mean assuming he leaves.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spacebump posted:

When was the last time a potential top 10 pick big man stayed in college and raised his draft stock?

Duncan. And if he somehow stays, I guess John Collins.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

Duncan would have probably gone 1st any year after his like sophomore season, he didn't really raise his stock

Oh somehow I missed the "raised his stock" bit.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
John Collins has hired an agent, shocking me approximately 0%. He's going to kill it. Hope he goes to Miami so he and James Johnson can DEACS BITCH on the same team. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

How is that possible? :psyduck:

• Locked thread