Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

I think the Kings play safe with a PG at #5 since there won't be one at #10. At #10 they'll either have to quadruple up on bigs with Collins/Lauri or gamble on Og. I wouldn't mind drafting Issac but doing it at #5 would put you in a dangerous spot at #10.

Im starting to legit think that Ball could be there at 5. I'd be mentally prepared for him or Fox.

Ball in Sacramento would probably make Lavar explode so I'd be into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Wouldn't Sac be a terrible spot for Ball because of his difficulty shooting? Sactown isn't exactly rife with great passers who can give him open looks.

Them taking Ball would have exactly 0% to do with any potential fit and everything to do with Vivec.

1, 2, 3... Ball rocks!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I want Ball to drop to the Kings so bad.

OR better yet I want the Kings to trade up to 2 for Ball. Skal + 5 for 2 + a bad contract let's do this.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 25, 2017

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

morestuff posted:

This might be the dumbest mock draft guess I've seen so far, from CBS

lmao what the gently caress is this

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

"Let's salary dump this incredibly cheap player"

loving what

Like of all the ridiculous things I have ever seen, that is probably the stupidest

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Stevie Lee posted:

I'm coming around to the idea of Monk for the Sixers after watching his dunk tapes.

His wingspan is shorter than his height!!!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

kiimo posted:

How do you possibly show up in bad shape. This is the most important month of your life.

He is a 19 year old and his father is probably guaranteeing him that the Lakers are going to take him so he probably does not care.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

if Jackson can develop any short of shot, he will be the best fit on any team that doesn't have an All-NBA wing. If he can't shoot, he will be out of the league in 4 years.

How many wings that can't shoot are all-star level? Uh, MKG?

Andre Iguodala

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Also its not like Josh Jackson can't shoot at all. He shot pretty fine from the College 3.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Redgrendel2001 posted:

No idea who'd they'd target; maybe someone like Jordan Bell if Zaza and Javale leave, but they'd probably have to buy an early pick for him.

The Sixers and Celtics do have a combined 7 seconds.

I'd imagine the Cavs buy an early 2nd rounder too.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

WhyteRyce posted:

Ringer's draft guide now has Tatum at #2, Josh Jackson at #6, and the Bolden hype train at #16

I just checked and they have Lonzo Ball at #2 so I'm confused as to what you looked at.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

hot take guys, in kind of super ok with the Celtics taking that trade.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I would argue he's been even an extremely good drafter.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I want Lonzo Ball is Sacramento more than I've wanted anything in my life ever.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lonzo Rocks!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Maybe the offer is for Crab Rangoon

That's preposterous. Cream Cheese, Crab, things of that nature.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

EvanTH posted:

Who's going to rehab Giles' knees and come away with the steal of the draft?

His only hope is to go to the Suns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lockback posted:

I hope this clears up what the Timberwolves will be doing at #7

https://twitter.com/JerryZgoda/status/877559295122059264

I just heard they are going to improve their team by developing drafted talent, making timely trades and also signing free agents.

• Locked thread