Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Hand Knit posted:

Wasn't there an article about Lonzo Ball a couple years ago and he had some kind of crazy upbringing?

Danny Chau wrote a piece on the Ball family earlier this year, maybe this is what you're referencing?

https://theringer.com/steph-curry-ball-brothers-chino-hills-c4a7719b22e9#.b5vooean0

mercifully, the Knicks might be bad enough to actually make use of a lottery pick this year. lots of talent going around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

if I don't get too hammered before the game, I'm gonna try and scout Josh Hart when Villanova plays my school. what should I be on the lookout for as an amateur scout?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the Knicks at best can end up slotted at 4, if Orlando and Philly both win out and the Knicks lose out. Orlando has the Nets, Indiana, Chicago, and Detroit left. Philly has Chicago, Milwaukee, Indiana, and the Knicks remaining. The Knicks have Washington, Memphis, Toronto, and the Sixers.

I think the odds are good that the Knicks end up locked in at 5, because three of the final four are good teams. It depends on Chicago managing to be good enough to win a couple of games too.

The Knicks definitely need a guard over anything else, and Fultz, Ball and Monk might all be gone at the point. So I'm hoping the Knicks take a high upside guy like Ntilikana, or a Dennis Smith. DeAaron Fox looks really good on defense, but man, he can't shoot at all, and we all know that doesn't play these days

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Grayson Allen is going back to Duke for his senior year, probably to rebuild his stock after a bad year

I'm not even sure he would have gone in the top 16 given how loaded this draft is for guards

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Lonzo Ball on the Celtics would make for the best plot of next season, where LaVar chases out the Boston media as opposed to the other way around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Rick, how do you figure Josh Jackson is falling to 6?

• Locked thread