Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

No more stealth tank. Phil needs to trade Melo, cut Rose and sit Zing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Young Iggy had more burst than Josh I feel but didn't get as high. From the little I've seen of him, Josh's gliding athleticism reminds me of Darius Miles.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Lockback posted:

Young Iggy was absolutely able to get up. He was strong too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltE0I1VpGKU (start 39 seconds in, stupid SA won't let me start at a time period.

His game has adjusted as he's gotten older, but he was well above average athletically.

Didn't say he wasn't able to, just think Josh has an easier time getting up there like Darius did, both of whom are about 2-3 inches taller than Iggy. That vid is great at showing Iggy's burst, which I noted.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Mar 24, 2017

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Here we go. Ready to be let down as usual.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Doltos posted:

I hate basketball

We still get a decent PG prospect in Smith or Ntilikina though.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
gently caress this poo poo. God, why.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

morestuff posted:

This is the worst of all possible worlds

When will God collect on the city of Boston

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Billy King needs to be executed

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

tanglewood1420 posted:

Philadelphia receives:

Nik Stauskas
Carl Landry
Jason Thompson
2017 3rd pick
2019 Kings first round pick (unprotected)

Sacramento receives:

2017 5th pick
Artūras Gudaitis (2015 47th pick)
Luka Mitrović (2015 60th pick)

That some Billy King poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
It seems like there might be a good chance Dennis Smith might drop to NY and it kills me that his workout with us was canceled. I'd be happy with either Monk or Ntilikina I guess. Frank doesn't look very explosive TBH.

• Locked thread