Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Who in the top 5 is a massive injury risk and will be a massive bust due to injuries and being bad?

Need to place on bet on who the Bears draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Though on a side note Mitch Trubisky sounds like the most Bears rear end Bears Quarterback name ever. So I kinda hope they draft him even though he screams bust to me.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Fournette's had (non-serious long term as far as I know) ankle issues all year and is the most talented back since Peterson to come out of college, so I guess him right now? The only reason he wouldn't go top 5 based on talent is the theory that RBs are fungible or if the ankle scares people.

This is totally what they are gonna do again isn't it.

gently caress.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/danwiederer/status/842361958724710404

All in on Deshawn. gently caress longneck.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/greggabe/status/856970745896988672

Nfldraftcoverage.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Give me your smart unathletic but not that unathletic skill position guys from schools no one has heard of plz.

Ryan Pace account spotted.

• Locked thread