Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Is Jake Butt actually going to be drafted or is he just a funny as gently caress name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

I hope the Bucs draft Dalvin Cook so I can give wandler20 an "I Love My Puppy Abusing RB" red title.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

wandler20 posted:

I don't like dogs.

God you are just the worst dude.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Bigass Moth posted:

How good is Myles Garrett in relation to other super hyped pass rushers based entirely on college production and combine stats? I am looking for more than "he good" or even the vaulted "he real good".

I think I plugged him last year, but I really enjoy Stephen White's draft breakdowns on SBNation: http://www.sbnation.com/authors/stephen-white

Stephen White is a retired DE who played for the Bucs and Jets who focuses on talking about D-Linemen, O-Linemen and Receivers. He sticks to those positions as he feels he can give decent evaluations even without coaches tape.

The first breakdown he did this year was for Garrett: http://www.sbnation.com/2017/3/3/14745070/myles-garrett-scouting-report-2017-nfl-draft-breakdown-film-review

To summarize he thinks Garrett will be good, but he has some questions about Garrett's effort and Garrett's film is lacking in "wow" plays, the kind of plays he saw when looking at Clowney or Aaron Donald or Leonard Williams in previous years.

• Locked thread