Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yes, thank you GreyGhost it is appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Who is 2018s top QB prospect? Browns will be drafting him too.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So what the Browns gonna do? Take Myles Garrett or trade the first for like 5 future firsts and thus 5 busts?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
LOL at Browns draft an RB...or a OT or a LB or a S or a CB or a K or....

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Can we get five DEs and combine them into one great QB?

Or perhaps a Taco cook from Mexico? Watch some Yourube vids, dudes got skills.

https://youtu.be/cwuPzOEauc0

At 1:50: "Fast twitch, great wrist and hands, excellent Taco character, eye coordination off the charts, comes from good lineage, could use some definition but results speak for themselves."

Gatts fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Mar 30, 2017

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I wonder if Brady and Bill go "Nah, this poo poo too easy. Make it harder, trade down and give me more scrubs, I don't get off so easy no more I need the hard poo poo to win a Super Bowl and stuff it in to the NFL."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Jeez. Let's just raid the NBA draft then why don't you.

Yao Ming come on down! Just run to the endzone and stand there, Rex Grossman gonna air it to you.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
gently caress a QB as a Browns this year.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I always find these hot takes hilarious at the things they come up with to describe the players

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns how about this...gently caress a QB this year and get me a team he can throw to and a QB next year. Get Garrett and Howard.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ehud posted:

with the first pick in the 2017 NFL draft the browns select

https://twitter.com/dailyloud/status/857424078633922562

Please ducking sign her for the Browns as a UDFA so we don't draft a QB and have a pretty QB with a great arm and intangibles who will help promote a forward thinking NFL. QB whisperer Hue can get to work. Then go draft Corey Davis and OJ Howard and OTs and OG.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
She's fine. Please sign. She fits the NFL basketball narrative.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wait. WAIT. WAIT. I missed this...we picked a TE in Round 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Can the Browns trade 2 firsts in 2018, 1 in 2019, and offer to burn Brock Osweiler at the stake and we get Aaron Rodgers?

Gatts fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 28, 2017

• Locked thread