Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I don't know that the Bengals have a specific gaping need but I feel like we're probably going to be picking just outside of the top 10 (or just inside it potentially) and as such I'm interested to learn about impact players who would operate well in the 4-3, specifically at MLB or DE opposite Carlos Dunlap. Daltos or others, any insight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Benne posted:

I have a feeling Kizer will shoot up to No. 1 after the Combine even though I'm not totally sold on him at this point.

This is a given. Remember how Jared Goff was a pro-ready prospect according to talking heads? It's in the NFL and the media's best interest for a QB to go #1

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The Chargers are not taking a guard with the seventh overall pick. This mock draft (and indeed all mock drafts) belongs in a trash can with trash

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Who would have guessed, when you begin your retarded what if article with the premise of "What if this thing that absolutely will not happen under any circumstances, happens?", you wind up with a lot of dumb reaches to justify your premise. gently caress you The Ringer Mock Draft 2.0.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The Ringer's football writing is really bad. Sorry for the meltdown friends

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

I get that having this be the straw that breaks the camel's back on a team that employs adam jones might be kind of rich but man. gently caress this dude. I can't root for a team with Joe Mixon on it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Who will be the next Rusty Smith of this draft?????

Post of the year Tia.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

This owns.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

SKULL.GIF posted:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2017/3/29/14869968/nfl-draft-2017-best-names-jake-butt-raekwon-mcmillan

code:
QB	Gunner Kiel		Cincinnati
RB	Shock Linwood		Baylor
WR	Speedy Noil		Texas A&M
WR	Bug Howard		North Carolina
WR	Kermit Whitfield	Florida State
        who'll be the NFL's first Kermit since the '70s. Think of the memes!!!
TE	Jake Butt		Michigan
OT	Max Rich		Harvard
OT	Justin Senior		Mississippi State
        indeed a redshirt senior
OG	Forrest Lamp		Western Kentucky
OG	Damien Mama		USC
C	None have fitting names. Air Force S Weston Steelhammer will just have to bulk up.	
DE	Taco Charlton		Michigan
        who tried not to like tacos (because of his nickname), but succumbed
DE	Gimel President		Illinois
DT	Dee Liner		Arkansas State
        who is a D liner
DT	Chunky Clements		Illinois
LB	Raekwon McMillan	Ohio State
LB	Ironhead Gallon		Georgia Southern
CB	Corn Elder		Miami
        who was offered by the Cornhuskers and later had one of his best games against them
CB	Will Likely		Maryland
        who goes by William these days
S	Money Hunter		Arkansas State
S	Budda Baker		Washington
S	Fish Smithson		Kansas
K	Chris Blewitt		Pitt
P	Alex Boy		Nevada

This is like that one Mst3k bit.

SHOCK. LINWOOD. CHUNKY. CLEMENTS. DIRK. HARDPEC.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Football owns.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Get that creepy gif dude in here to exhaustively analyze Kelsey Plum, who, on a side note, I immediately distrust due to the proximity of her name to the Plumlees.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Which Jimmy G is sexier. Male or female

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
If you could be the meat in a male/female Jimmy G sandwich, would you?

Yes. Also, would female Jimmy G be named Jenny G or Kimmy G

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
You should want Corey Davis or Mike Williams or John Ross or BPA, which I imagine will be one of the safeties by that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Wait the draft is today? Seahawks are gonna fleece someone and trade down and male a baller pick. Seahawks are draft geniuses

I think there's a lot of whispers that they are going to target a CB in round one to eventually replace Sherman

• Locked thread