Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Daltos, I need you to psych me up for some cornerbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Of course it won't work out like that because teams will talk themselves into guys, but still it looks like a good year to need D.

...would you say... secondary D?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Kirios posted:

Ah, right, my bad.

Still, is Mike Williams worth the #5?

My man.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Give me Mike Williams at Pick Five, please. Metapod has successfully convinced me.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Perine does kinda own, to be honest.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The lack of separation knock worries me because the Titans need a breakaway threat, but I still think it's the pick just because of the focus spent on changing out WR coaches. Or it'll be Adams and I'll be pissed because it doesn't address anything.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Where are the Titans picking again? Because this sounds like John Ross, although I guess the Rams pick might feel too high to take him and he might not last until your actual pick.

Pick Five. I wouldn't mind doubling up on corners, but I have a feeling offense is high on the FO's mind - they took Henry in the second last year, after all

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jesus Christ.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Tebow was just a higher profile Collin Klein

The hottest take, and hell... it might have merit.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You realize if the Titans win the Superbowl we'll have to start hating you, right?

That's why I've gotten a headstart on being obnoxious now.

Titans, bitch.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

This is not true

They could've won that last Texans game if Mariota hadn't been injured. Probably.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

They did win that game

Lol, I completely forgot.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

The only way I see the Titans loving up is drafting Jamal Adams or that one tight end that scouts are really high up on.

Lattimore or Humphries or Mike Williams all seem fine to me.

Thank God they don't need a quarterback this year.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

So much talk about QB's who were poo poo in college but we're inexplicably drafted very high and nary mention of Jake locker?

Who?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

You know when everyone goes "Can't miss prospect!! Ignore these flaws!!" and it probably means they're a bust, especially if they're DL or QB?

All these pundits and scouts are going "Kizer is a bust!! Ignore his strengths!!" and I think he's probably gonna be successful.

I'm not quite sure whether this means I'm being contrarian, or if it's because I've seen too many top 10 Can't-Miss guys end up busting.

I dunno, EJ Manuel had that going, and turned out his detractors were wise. I don't really trust Chip Kelly QBs.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Alaois posted:

imagine talking yourself into taking Mitch Trubisky at #1

That's Our Browns! sitcom laughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

Is there a gdt for tonight .

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818639

If a better one comes around, I'll feel free to close.

• Locked thread