Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Reminder that the Lions had two first-round picks after going 0-16 and the fans wanted Aaron Curry at number one. If you think a franchise quarterback is available you take him.

Though Stafford got "lucky" in sitting his first two seasons with injuries that wouldn't linger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Who's the best name? I'm thinking Weston Steelhammer or Corn Elder.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I can't believe that Gus Bradley coached three Seniors Bowls in a row. In 2014 he coached Derek Carr and Jimmy Garoppolo, then went and drafted Bort. :laugh:

Then last year he got to coach Dak too.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I wonder if Bob Quinn will continue his secret vendetta against Detroit_Dogg by drafting a bunch of B1G players that aren't from Michigan State.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Huh, interesting note: No player drafted first overall has won a Super Bowl with the team that drafted him since Peyton, the longest streak in the history of the draft (18 players). The previous longest streak was 14 players between Ed Jones and Troy Aikman.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The current would still be the longest streak, because that other one includes Elway.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Aw, I like him. Did he run any fake punts this year?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I hope the Lions draft a first-round tight end.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I hope the Lions draft a first-round wide receiver.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Weston Steelhammer is the best name in the draft.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

So the Lions need a linebacker. Or three.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

FizFashizzle posted:

So New York, New York becomes tight end, tight end.

WE WANT SAPP WE WANT SAPP

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

There is a strong safety from Arkansas State named Money Hunter. New top three names:

1. Weston Steelhammer
2. Money Hunter
3. Corn Elder

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Foster's got a few more concerns than that.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mitch Trubisky said he's been preparing for the draft with Jared Goff and Ryan Lindley. :psyberger:

EDIT: LOL

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/status/855524125552648193

Shangri-Law School fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Apr 22, 2017

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions will draft a wide receiver or tight end in the first round.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Sataere posted:

What is the consensus on PFF and their grading system for players?

I'm convinced that they can't contract with almost every team in the league without degrading their public product. So I don't know if they're still useful.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/857678364265598980

LOL Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Diva Cupcake posted:

Not for nothing but I dont trust any Jets source to know what a Pro Bowl level TE is.

Came from the Saints... Drafting a tight end in the top 10... I'm sorry, Jets fans. :(

• Locked thread