Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I, too, would be pretty happy if KC ended up with one of those guys. I'd prefer McCaffery, purely due to how Andy Reid's offense works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Grittybeard posted:

I think you can make a pretty good argument that Cook is a better fit and better player, but woof that combine.

If Cook is available in the mid-20s then of course, but he won't be.

I am and will always be in favor of more multi-role skill players so that Reid can run silly gimmick formations because that is the best kind of football.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I am willing to watch the world burn if it means the Chiefs burn the least on the way to the end.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I've only been aware of football as something I like for like seven years, so thanks you guys for taking the brunt of that so I could find out what everyone was mad about.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Is this the year? In three weeks when the draft starts is it finally going to be the day TFF spontaneously combusts when three RBs are taken in the top 10?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

kiimo posted:

Lots of smoke the Chiefs are going to trade up, targeting either McCaffrey (boooo) or Mahomes (yaaayyy)

Would honestly be okay with either of these, but I think I'd lean Mahomes if they're both still there. Funslinging is great.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Would actually really love the Chiefs trading up for Mahomes, both because funslinging, and because then I can turn off the TV and go to bed at a normal hour.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Intruder posted:

Mahomes could just chuck the ball as far as possible and watch Tyreek run under it

:fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
London Fletcher seems cool.

• Locked thread