Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

No Cortland Sutton in the WR writeup? I've had my eyes on him for the last couple years, he's been wasted at SMU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

i'll shoot every single person in chicago if the bears draft fournette

if they pick Fournette with Jordan Howard already looking like a good running back I'll throw a fit

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

ZenVulgarity posted:

Which guy falls ridiculously because of weed

Myles Garrett, scared of being drafted by the Browns, makes a video of himself smoking weed in the limo ride to the Draft and tweets it out. Browns take him anyway.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

They need someone to compliment Kenneth Dixon (who is not an every down back) and West isn't a long term solution. Pumphrey is real good.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I hate myself and I'm watching this mock draft on ESPN and they just played jetsdraft.flv but without the best one ("jets draft fullback" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOO*)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

dear jesus in heaven, please keep Christian McCaffery away from the state of North Carolina

• Locked thread