Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dphi
Jul 9, 2001

TheGreyGhost posted:

Kupp was a grad transfer for this year to Wazzu from EWU.

Uh, what? Kupp has played at EWU his whole college career and styled all over WSU in week 1. He owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Freeman is likely going as well I would think with the way things are going at Oregon.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
I gotta think Kaaya will declare, is he more of a second rounder?

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Guys, it's Swag Kelly

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

DC Murderverse posted:

Myles Garrett, scared of being drafted by the Browns, makes a video of himself smoking weed in the limo ride to the Draft and tweets it out. Browns take him anyway.

Only with the 12th pick instead of the first.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

89 posted:

Then, I guess Nick Chubbs dropped off hardcore this past season after going into it being the supposed #1 RB?

Yeah, Chubb and Freeman staying for another year wasn't expected. I wanna say Gallman was being looked at as a better prospect than he is now too.

Grittybeard posted:

I was high on him too (well in a later rounds sort of way) and hope he works out wherever he ends up, but man he is so so tiny. I didn't realize just how small he was until the Senior Bowl. 5'8" 169 lbs?

We think of Darren Sproles as little and he has 20 lbs on Pumphrey.

I was curious and had to look up Jacquizz Rodgers - he's listed as 5'6"/195, so close to Sproles as well.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Love that the three names dropped in the Kupp blurb were Jordy, Edelman, and Amendola - not lazy at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Didn't Browne only start like two or three games? I do like Schuster though, very physical dude that always seemed bigger than he actually is.

• Locked thread