Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah He and Cook are gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Likely not but first round is realistic

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dang I want me some Tabor

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God dammit as an actual fan of Doltos please let's not go down this path again dude

You're like me and defending Tebow

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So tell me about linebackers and defensive ends

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

swickles posted:

Draft the dude with one hand. He is destined to be a HoF'er, the subject of a 30 for 30, an Academy Award nominated movie, and State Representative at least.

We're Miami. He'll get a coke habit and end up shooting someone.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

corn on the cop posted:

Eli Apple has played well though?

He hasn't been a disaster, but he's got a long way to go

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sirtommygunn posted:

The report's source is "a rival scout" aka bullshit. Not saying it can't happen, just that the article is even more worthless than most draft speculation news.

Scouts share a lot of poo poo together FYI

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cutler.

Do it New York

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It looks like he says something and she flips out immediately, while his punch was a direct reaction of her hitting him.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'd still like to see a few slot corners in this draft. Howard looks great, Maxwell looks very serviceable in a 1b role, but Bobby Mccain just hasn't progressed.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

lol they're gonna draft Teez Tabor and I am gonna shoot my self

He's pretty good tho? At least he's always giving the seminoles fits

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Winkie01 posted:

What is the problem with this analasis? the theory is tiny hands tiny dick he is trying to set his daughar up on a date

this one time I was on a trip to band camp and the teacher and her assistant was trying to group us on the bus before we showed up to save time right, so she was measuring our hands and as a trombone player I had smalle hands and had to set in the back while those loving trumpet players with all there brash style and dressing abilities not to mention there muscial skill all got to set in the front, I got not proof but I think they got jacked off from the ta while I was looking out the window with tears in my eyes feeeling like the rosa parks or sexual opression

Holy poo poo hahahaha

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No gators for a bit.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Who do you want?

Such a great corner draft I'm gonna need to see someone drafted in 2-3.

For our first, I'd really like a linebacker, as would obviously most fin fans but I'm just not loving any of them in the first.

Lattimore (CB) Lawson (DE) or OJ Howard (TE) might all great options at 22

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God the ACC is just a receiver factory now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yup

Matthews was your leading receiver?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

gently caress off

Hey buddy you ok

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's a 2nd round LEO linebacker who likely gets called a steal when in reality you require a somewhat specific defensive scheme to really let him shine.

He'd be actually pretty good in Joesphs defense

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hiya Daltos - you may know me from discord and previous PMs. Long time follower of r/Daltos

Who do you think Miami should target, value wise, at 22. Our positions necessary are

OLB (Moreso a coverage LOLB, or someone who can set the edge. Basically a jack of all trades in our defense)

CB (we are more zone press)

DE (either side, Cam is old and Branch will get paid)

OL (moreso a guard so Tunsil can flip to tackle so we may cut Albert)

Whatcha think? I've only been looking at linebackers so I'm rather unsure of the rest.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hm so Jarrad Davis to Miami might be a really quality pick

Well done Ehud

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Branden Albert is due $10 million. He's cut.

Pouncey is due 8. And when played he was a fantastic C. But his hip is scaring everyone.

Miamis drafting ANOTHER lineman by second day IMO.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man that dropped TD was the turning point

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah it's like clock work but we all kinda do it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami should probably draft a linebacker or two but man I want OJ HOWARD so bad in this offense

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

If you do I'd start it now because the goon draft is the slowest moving object observable in this universe

Don't worry guys I'll handle the fantasy draft this year.

Excited to debate the term "fictional" and "fantasy" with kids with Aspergers

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol Cleveland has drafted the safe bet first and QB second like every single draft the past decade

Go big. Trade for Jimmy. But not a goddamn 1+3.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Metapod posted:

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th lol at drafting a qb in the 1st

Whoa r u serious?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress! Zimbo some of us don't wanna pay for insider

Who is Miami slotted to take?!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We need a playmaker at TE for Gase and Sims is not really a perfect fit (he's a fantastic #2 though, and a good blocker) so we could go big...

But our linebackers and guards need a shakeup. Rumors are we are cutting Williams, offering a chunk of cash to Stills + Branch, but reality is we're planning on getting some big money comp picks outta them. Philly is expected to outbid Miami for Stills.

So that leaves holes at DE (gaping when you realize Wake is gone in a year) LB and CB on defense. We need to go heavy on defensive talent in the draft.

You can get by with average guard play, and I see several guys who play in the power system I bet fit @ 6-7 million a year (we only sign one)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Peppers? He really makes no sense, we have a hybrid safety/linebacker in Reshad Jones

You reminded me FS is a need but Thomas really looks good. loving Vance Joesph, what a great defensive talent developer. God we're gonna miss him

gently caress you manas :mad:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miamis 3rd is already spent sadly dolphins fans as is our 4th.

The two 5ths help lessen the blow plus it means we keep our 18th pick in the 3rd

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We love making now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Really don't like the LB from Florida eh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hth? Are you serious?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I thought he called her friend a fag after she dropped a hard R

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Doltos posted:

I hate these conversations more than most conversations.

It's unfair you can't say it, we know we know

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol oh good at least relentless got to grandstand as well

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Only wasn't given a fair shot because he was gay imo

I never saw that cone drill but holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her