Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Cam Newton couldn't beat out Tim Tebow so he transferred to Blinn

Savage really does stink though

That's not accurate though he was a freshman with absolutely horrible accuracy while Tebow was the best college player in the past like 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So close to being a huge steal but unfortunately I end up having to reach

I also really like him at LG

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol yeah the Alabama narrative is already there never draft a secondary player fromBama

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy hell whole lotta attacks being made on Christians up in this thread

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I bought RG3s because of a discord bet I won.

I stand by it. Many thanks to Emily helping with it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well thank you. Ehud sadly doesn't like Discord but it's made me realize there are some really funny people left in tff so it's been more fun recently

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
See here I figured that the game speeding up could be considered when a QB gets blitzed, not automatically on 3rd down.

3rd down and long is usually harder to throw against because the situation typically dictates your action - in this instance, a pass. So the defense is not really concerned with the run.

And when blitzed Tannehill is one of the very best

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Cavauro posted:

the best players to draft are the ones who do well after signing With any of the teams and really just playing some good stinking football, or a different sport if thats what they wind up doing. hell i'm just speculating

edit It looks like i actually was thinking of 'free agency' instead of the draft. I dont know what the hell the other one is

edit 2 well i've figured things out and it even applies to the previous situation most likely.

Yeah this is about right for a Bengals fan

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
GOT HIM

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If Cook is anywhere near Miami in the second I'd trade up immediately and laugh my rear end off

Especially if Fournette goes top 5

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

no! we have running backs already, friend

Yeah but my god Cook is phenomenal

I did forget about Drake so you're right dang

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol I mean we all know the owners a mega racist but come on even he can't draft McCaffrey

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Holy lol that video what a loser

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol Miami won't pass

That'd be a monster steal and it'd suck we'd be forced to play him at OLB but last year we drafted a SEC stud who fell because of weed concerns and played him out of position and it worked out pretty well so

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hard hitting stuff

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

zimbomonkey posted:

You loving need it

Trust me I've said it a million times

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dude named Hooker wasn't willing to simply pay for sex?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What is going on with these corners my god

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I have no clue and I love it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

89 posted:

It sure is CONVENIENT timing for the Conley rape allegations to pop up. Two days from the draft? Get the gently caress out of here.

Either the girl is crazy and is trying to cash in on ruining a guy's life that turned her down or whatever.

Or whoever drafts him in the next few days planted it and know his name will clear.

Or he raped her.

But this just smells an awful lot like bullshit.

Stop posting for a bit.
You're wandering down a path.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean who wouldn't sleep with him right

We can't even get the expert opinion. He's probated!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

89 posted:

I'm cool with McCaffrey.

But, I wasn't hot on the idea Mayock has of the Eagles drafting Mike Williams since we already have Alshon....

....but, Alshon Jeffrey & Mike Williams opposite of each other sounds like fun :getin:

Alshon is an inconsistent injury problem. This ain't Madden.

He won't stop you from drafting Mike Williams if you think he's a true #1 worthy of a 1st

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wtf if we draft a receiver I just don't understand what we're doing

• Locked thread