Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Blitz7x posted:

I could really see the Raiders looking at MLB/OT/RB

Same. Also maybe a OLB to play the weakside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

warcrimes posted:

McKenzie is not going to draft a MLB or RB in the first round.

I can see him taking a RB in the first if Murray is allowed to walk and the talent is there.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Benne posted:

Mitch Tribusky is the most obvious first-round trap since EJ Manuel

Uh, there have been a couple first round traps since EJ Manuel.

Still glad the Giants jumped on the Eli Apple grenade.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

corn on the cop posted:

Eli Apple has played well though?

No, he hasn't?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Top 5 pick for the Titans :getin:

They had one last year, too.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

korrandark posted:

I thought that was because he got suspended at Ohio State and instead of taking the punishment, he declared for the draft. Or am I mistaken?

Goodell suspended him for the same number of games that he was supposed to serve at Ohio State because Raiders.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

corn on the cop posted:

Where do you even start with rebuilding the 49ers? That roster is completely devoid of talent and no candidate worth a drat will want to work under the sniveling turd that is Jed York.

You can't draft a first-round quarterback to that team because they'll retire before their rookie contract is up.

They have to trade down and hope to get a million picks from the #2 spot. They need to go full Browns rebuild and know they are gonna suck for a few years. Honestly, they should start trading Joe Staley/anyone with value and start building up cap/draft picks to try and be competitive in 3-4 years.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

Who would trade up?

Jets are the most likely candidate to trade with the Niners (assuming they don't trade up with the Browns).

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

mcmagic posted:

I mean he does have a history of falling in love with terrible QB's so never say never but it seems dumb.

This. I suspect the Jets will fall in love with a terrible QB.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Doltos posted:

LT for sure.

Of course, the award simply exists for the consensus #1 who isn't picked #1. It's not awarded every year either.

Daltos - Please tell me about the top 3 or 4 RTs in the draft and if they will be around for pick #24. Thank you.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Intruder posted:

I still remember how Louis Nix went in the first round of the goon draft, the middle of the third round in the real draft, and never played a down of regular season football for the Texans

Remember how we mocked whomever was running Tampa Bay for taking Robert Aguayo in the third for taking a kicker way too soon?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Eddie Lacy is going to be a Panther next year.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

So Deshaun Watson's intangibles are off the charts?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

They have Brock on the roster, why would they need Brock 2.0?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Who has the best QB face this draft class?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

At 5 I would want Adams/Hooker or Thomas if he is still there. But, in reality it would be for Mitch, I am growing on not waiting another year for a QB class that isn't promised to be any better than this one or last years. Let's get this show on the road, could make the playoffs in 3 years if we score a FQB this year.

You could just get him at 12 and not trade away draft picks.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

I don't think he will be there. I don't think he is worth the trade up, but if that is the guy they want, and this includes thinking he is better than Wentz last year, they should get him.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Entirely possible the Jets take a QB at 6 or the Bills pick someone up as a developmental if they're believers between 5-11. The Bills FO seems continually torn on their opinion on Tyrod. The 12th pick is the biggest question mark for the Browns.
If the Browns think the Jets want one of the QBs, the best thing they could do is trade down to #6.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

So are the pats getting comp picks or what

They are projected to get an extra 4th (Sheard) and 5th (Bennett) in 2018.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

How disappointed should I be with the Raiders taking Kevin King?

Because I feel very disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

Hooker, Howard, trade-down, Fournette. It's going to be tough to screw this up.

Just keep me away from Lattimore and his hammys.

Jets are taking Kizer.

• Locked thread