Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

Derek Barnett

Wouldn't mind him on the Titans with the Rams pick :q:

We need pass rushers, cornerbacks, and a #1 WR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Derek Barnett will be a better pro than Miles Garrett, book it daddio

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

If tabor is available at the titans second first they better pull the trigger on him

What do you think our most pressing needs are? For me its CB, ILB, WR.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If the Titans get in the playoffs I really think Henry will be utilized more, especially wearing teams down in the second half. Ideally I would like to see him get 10-15 touches a game, or at least give him a couple drives.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Top 5 pick for the Titans :getin:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

MrLogan posted:

They had one last year, too.

A 9 win season and having one is a little diff than a 3 win season and having one, my dude

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Derek Barnett is gonna have a monster combine and will shoot up draft boards and go Top 10. Kid is gonna be a star.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm not thrilled about the Titans taking a receiver in the top 5. Seems we never have luck with those panning out the past few years.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Barnett not going in the top 15 is a travesty

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If the Titans draft Peppers I'll riot. What a reach.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Alvin Kamara catching passes from Aaron Rogers would be terrifying. I think he's gonna really impress at the combine and in workouts and will be off the board a lot earlier though.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Probably Magic posted:

Give me Mike Williams at Pick Five, please. Metapod has successfully convinced me.

He's not fast enough. Titans need a burner WR. I'm liking what Todd has in Corey Davis at 5 and then best DB avail at pick 18.

Edit: I think Robinson really wants a 2nd round pick, I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans try to trade out of #5.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Feb 11, 2017

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
That deal last year continues to pay off for Tennessee as they get another 3rd from the Rams. :getin:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Kamara is gonna own in the NFL.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans will not be picking Williams at 5, sorry guys

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Josh Dobbs is gonna go within the first 100 picks and have a successful NFL career.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm honestly surprised he wound up going to the draft instead of going to build rockets and poo poo. I hope he does well but I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.

He can always do that later. Go try out the NFL for a couple years and get paid some money, if he washes out he gets to go to NASA. Not a bad deal.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I really want the Browns to trade with the Titans so we can drop back to 12, still get a good player and get a second round pick and maybe something for 2018

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Michael Corleone posted:

5 for 12, 52, and our lowest 2018 2nd? Would you do it? Probably a little much but I would.

I'd be totally okay with that deal. I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans tried to trade both their first round picks.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Vince Young could have been great on a better organization.

The Titans coddled VY like a newborn babe, I have no idea what else they could have done. He didn't study film, he didn't have the desire to get better. He coasted for a couple good years and then washed out like he would have on any other team.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

kiimo posted:

It's because Vince Young barely has the brain power to put his pants on frontways

Hook em.jpg

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My body is ready

• Locked thread