Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

you mean lord tensai?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

didn't mixon also tear up a parking ticket and throw it in the woman's face before getting in his car and making like he was going to hit her? i don't think he has a lot of respect for the ladies, is what i'm saying

i remember looking him up when deon sanders was defending the poo poo out of him on the nfl network. he said something like "man, we've all done past things. if everything in my past came back at me i'd never have a career. but he loves the game and we love the game." and i at the time wasn't that familiar with mixon. i thought, huh, i wonder how much weed he smoked? but nope. punched a woman and harassed a parking lot attendant.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ryan tannehill would never mistreat his pet cockatoo

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

so does that mean he's trying his best to be an ideal quarterback but his idea of ideal is wrong? is that what that's supposed to mean?

• Locked thread