Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thought Johnny Football was going to be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bengals at #9 are a super obvious candidate for trading down imo since they are probably more sensitive to the 5 year rookie option cutoff than most teams and they are in a spot where they are likely going to be picking from the second-tier of talent at that spot for the position they are looking at anyways.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bengals are going to take Mixon because Mike Brown doesn't give a gently caress

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Somewhere there is a bum wandering the streets of Cleveland this morning that holds the Browns future in his hands

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm Joe Mixon and I'm ready to begin my NFL career with the help of Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz L.P.A.

• Locked thread