Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

r u ready to WALK posted:

Gold plated Mac Pro, the only computer still made in USA :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Sagebrush posted:

he was surprisingly self-aware here. this is gonna be like those old videos of dubya as governor where he's smart and witty and eloquent, right? an intelligent guy who realized it's easier to get power by playing a huge dumbass?

Donald Trump has never, even for a single moment, been unaware of what he is.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Sagebrush posted:

he was surprisingly self-aware here. this is gonna be like those old videos of dubya as governor where he's smart and witty and eloquent, right? an intelligent guy who realized it's easier to get power by playing a huge dumbass?

yes bc the state of texas sets much higher intellectual standards for its politicians than america as a whole :jerkbag:
(i think you mean, "an intelligent guy with sufficient charisma to mask his massive cognitive decline in old age")

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

massive cognitive decline in old age

America: The Post

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Sagebrush posted:

no i think it's more that his brain was poisoned by conservative talk radio or something

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i wonder if trump will be the first president to telecommute to the white house, as he has indicated that he may live in the trump hotel down the street instead (there is no law saying the president has to live in the estate at 1600 pennsylvania avenue). what videoconferencing software will he use?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Sagebrush posted:

i wonder if trump will be the first president to telecommute to the white house, as he has indicated that he may live in the trump hotel down the street instead (there is no law saying the president has to live in the estate at 1600 pennsylvania avenue). what videoconferencing software will he use?

whichever one has been hacked by the russians

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

he won't be. camp david has been used by every president since fdr. i'm sure most or all had other spots they'd go to.

that said, trump is trying to stay in new york as much as he can

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Sagebrush posted:

the question isnt what video conferencing software he will use. if trump telecommutes, he's going to need a whole data center or something.

what kind of email server do you think he will use?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

potust@yandex.com

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

not even the 2016 model of the mbp. what sort of five figgy fucktard did we elect

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

why do old people make this face when using a computer?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Messyass posted:

why do old people make this face when using a computer?

there is a cumputer under the table :ssh:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Shaggar posted:

he probably uses a mac book pro same as everyone else who is bad with money.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

not looking forward to whatever causes him to wear the black hat

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Endless Mike posted:

not looking forward to whatever causes him to wear the black hat

that's barron's, he wears it when he's pwning john podesta's emails

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oh wait it's actually camo not black lol

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Endless Mike posted:

he won't be. camp david has been used by every president since fdr. i'm sure most or all had other spots they'd go to.

that said, trump is trying to stay in new york as much as he can

yeah, nixon liked to stay out at his mansion in california, and g.w. bush loved spending a shitload of time on ~the ranch~ in texas

i'm sure there's others i'm forgetting

lol though speaking of camp david and nixon, i'm reminded of the time in 1970 when rioting in washington d.c. got so bad the secret service flew nixon out to camp david, and the 82nd airborne division was mobilized and stationed in the executive office building

that, to me, is the gold standard for serious civil unrest. when the head of state/government has to be evacuated because rioting in the nation's capital got too severe, that's when you know poo poo might be getting a tad heated

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's ridiculous that Trump isn't using a gold colored MacBook, that model was pretty much made exclusively for him and his filthy rich Saudi buddies

coke
Jul 12, 2009

Linguica posted:

not even the 2016 model of the mbp. what sort of five figgy fucktard did we elect

he's actually more like a low 1 figgy type of guy

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yeah, nixon liked to stay out at his mansion in california, and g.w. bush loved spending a shitload of time on ~the ranch~ in texas

i'm sure there's others i'm forgetting

lol though speaking of camp david and nixon, i'm reminded of the time in 1970 when rioting in washington d.c. got so bad the secret service flew nixon out to camp david, and the 82nd airborne division was mobilized and stationed in the executive office building

that, to me, is the gold standard for serious civil unrest. when the head of state/government has to be evacuated because rioting in the nation's capital got too severe, that's when you know poo poo might be getting a tad heated
yeah i'm a little bit concerned about my city over the next four years, but, for better or worse, my little neighborhood is far enough away from everything that it shouldn't get to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

the question isnt what video conferencing software he will use. if trump telecommutes, he's going to need a whole data center or something.

sendmail

• Locked thread