Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've never watched this series but I enjoy the first three Terminator movies at least (didn't like Salvation; haven't bothered with Genisys); I have heard it has a big cliffhanger at the end. Is it still worth watching?

I was very disappointed by the non-ending of Alphas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zoran posted:

I wouldn't say the series has a non-ending; the finale of TSCC is a reasonable culmination of what's happened in the series so far. However, it also radically changes the status quo and introduces all sorts of new possibilities, none of which get followed up on. So I think it's a little annoying, but not unsatisfactory, if that makes sense.

I do think the series as a whole is very good and worth watching.

A bit like The 4400, then?

quote:

I do think the series as a whole is very good and worth watching.

I'll add it to the list, then.

TSCC is one of the various late 00s shows I was aware of and probably would've watched but never did because I felt like I'd been burned by Heroes, which was probably stupid, but I was a stupid 16 year old in 2007 or whenever it was. To be honest I have no idea what I was watching then. That was when I still played video games so I didn't really watch a lot of TV.

• Locked thread