Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I had sort of wished the season 2 bit of Cameron going bad would have continued for a few more episodes in place of the go nowhere 3-dots storyline. It would have been sort of a great turn of being able to break Derek, John and Sarah apart and now have to go on the run from a Terminator who knows all their secrets, all their tricks, etc. They can't even contact one another because they don't know if Cameron is pretending to be one of them over a phone or not, they have to be careful about trying to track each other down because they don't know if Cameron is tailing any of them. We maybe work out something where they've got to figure out ways to leave messages via dead-drops, stegonagraphy, etc. that could require more human understanding to figure out who is who and what they're really saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
T:TSCC seems like one of those properties that Dark Horse could do a comic book continuation on that was so big with other cancelled TV shows in the last dozen or so years if any of the showrunners were to come back with some notes on where they were wanting to go if the show had run 1-4 more seasons. We're nearing 10 years since the show ended, so its not like we're going to get a magic third season out of Netflix or something.

• Locked thread