Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Spicy Billy has a bad track record in the Beyblade circuit of 2017. He can barely tell the difference between a defensive ring and a PHONE RING *sproing oing oing oing*.

But this summer, he's gonna take the fart of love, life, and fun, and Let it Rrrrrip!!!

*Spicy Billy rips his sick blade into a plastic bowl in Handsy Tommy's driveway while his brother and stepdad Daniel overlook. The blades clash and Spicy Billy's beyblade shatters in half. Spicy Billy picks up the remnants in his cupped hands camera cuts*

*It is the evening at the beach and Billy is still walking and crying but it's raining and dark a sombre scene to be sure, he collapses in the sand in the wake of realization that his beyblade championship dreams will never be realized. His hand twitches and he looks down, a small hermit crab is perched on his finger*

Billy: H-hey there little buddy, thanks for the hello but I don't think you can help me...

*the hermit crab tumbles off of billy's hand, landing upside in the sand, the peak of its shell stuck in the sand. Billy laughs before freezing, he reaches out and slowly spins the upside down crab. He gasps. He unlaces one of his shoes, wrapping the lace around the hermit crab's shell and well, I think the rest is gonna be history*

MVP Most Valuable Paguroidea 23: Every Now and then I Get a Little Bit Shellfish

social vegan fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Little Billy Johnson is off to his first day at camp, but there's been a mix-up and he's been sent to...Prison??? (zooming in and out onto picture of cell bars) (camera then snaps to grubby man in black and white striped uniform with eyepatch and beard speaking between the bars of his cell) "Whad'rya in fa kiddo" (zoom in on Home Alone eske face slapping child with trombone background). With his parents unaware and off on a year long cruise *ship horn blow sound effect. segwaying into pirate arr sound effect* no hope is in sight for Billy. (large question mark appears on screen) But a mysterious benefactor sends a letter home just in time and everyone's favorite dog Air Bud is off to the rescue (cue scene of dog paw opening mailbox, fishing out letters, then dog paw inexplicably holding a letter opener breaking a red wax seal on old parchment paper). Get prepared for hijinks (cue scene of prisoner getting kicked in the balls by airbud, then going cross eyed) "Arr my jimmies!" And lots of fun (cue scene of air bud and billy giving back to back thumbs up) as they make their way out of this predicament (cue scene of child running in the dark with his dog as sirens and rifle shots ring in the distance). Coming this summer, JailBud 2.0! (cue face of man being kicked in nuts "my jimmies!")

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

vanisher posted:

Little Billy Johnson is off to his first day at camp, but there's been a mix-up and he's been sent to...Prison??? (zooming in and out onto picture of cell bars) (camera then snaps to grubby man in black and white striped uniform with eyepatch and beard speaking between the bars of his cell) "Whad'rya in fa kiddo" (zoom in on Home Alone eske face slapping child with trombone background). With his parents unaware and off on a year long cruise *ship horn blow sound effect. segwaying into pirate arr sound effect* no hope is in sight for Billy. (large question mark appears on screen) But a mysterious benefactor sends a letter home just in time and everyone's favorite dog Air Bud is off to the rescue (cue scene of dog paw opening mailbox, fishing out letters, then dog paw inexplicably holding a letter opener breaking a red wax seal on old parchment paper). Get prepared for hijinks (cue scene of prisoner getting kicked in the balls by airbud, then going cross eyed) "Arr my jimmies!" And lots of fun (cue scene of air bud and billy giving back to back thumbs up) as they make their way out of this predicament (cue scene of child running in the dark with his dog as sirens and rifle shots ring in the distance). Coming this summer, JailBud 2.0! (cue face of man being kicked in nuts "my jimmies!")

lmbo arr my jimmies!

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
SCENE: The Gulf Coast. A diver is swimming near a coral bank enjoying the aquatic wildlife. Glancing down he see a small shrimp swim quickly towards his

"Hey little guy (he;s underwater so this is inner dialogue) what;s goi-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The diver is thrown 30 feet through the water as the little shrimp blasts him with a shot from his claw. Amazed the diver, introduced as Lars Del Villstein, makes plans to capture the powerful shrimp to win the upcoming Sydney Rifle Competition

Escaping the foul man's machinations which include an inflatable sexy shrimp and a hired thug Joey "Crabhands" Lagoo, the shrimp is rescued by young Sammy Matwee. Sammy takes the shrimp back to his house which is a dump cause his deadbeat dad left and his mom cant find well-paying unskilled labor, Sammy sees a newspaper add for the rifle contest

"Jimmy gee willickers, Bandito (the name he gave the shrimp ofc), if we win that prize money (forgot 2 mention but yeah there's prize money, have you seen one of these movies before, how much man I dont know gently caress off) we could move into the dream house mom's always wanted! Let's do it"

Will they win? Will Lars capture Bandito? Find out in...

MVP 12: Most Valuable Pistolero

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Baller Ina posted:

SCENE: The Gulf Coast. A diver is swimming near a coral bank enjoying the aquatic wildlife. Glancing down he see a small shrimp swim quickly towards his

"Hey little guy (he;s underwater so this is inner dialogue) what;s goi-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The diver is thrown 30 feet through the water as the little shrimp blasts him with a shot from his claw. Amazed the diver, introduced as Lars Del Villstein, makes plans to capture the powerful shrimp to win the upcoming Sydney Rifle Competition

Escaping the foul man's machinations which include an inflatable sexy shrimp and a hired thug Joey "Crabhands" Lagoo, the shrimp is rescued by young Sammy Matwee. Sammy takes the shrimp back to his house which is a dump cause his deadbeat dad left and his mom cant find well-paying unskilled labor, Sammy sees a newspaper add for the rifle contest

"Jimmy gee willickers, Bandito (the name he gave the shrimp ofc), if we win that prize money (forgot 2 mention but yeah there's prize money, have you seen one of these movies before, how much man I dont know gently caress off) we could move into the dream house mom's always wanted! Let's do it"

Will they win? Will Lars capture Bandito? Find out in...

MVP 12: Most Valuable Pistolero

vanisher

Who's ready for more Billy Johnson and his best friend in his latest adventures? (cue scene of clouds then quick pan down into residential neighborhood) Billy's friendly next door neighbors are moving away and you're never going to believe who's taking their place *cue record screech* (camera pans to highly digitally edited CG cat in old mobster uniform) "Mama mia don't tell me ima livin next to some stinky dog" (ripped cat in muscle shirt enters frame) "eh boss claws, you see this?" (pointing thumb out window) (camera snaps to airbud lifting paw over eyes making dog "awroo" noise). On the run from the claw these Sicilian kitties are holding out in the last place anyone would expect them, a cookie cutter suburban neighborhood in anywhere usa! When inevitable meowschif results (cue scene of CG cat taking a dump on grass where 'no dumps allowed' sign is clearly posted) it's up to Air Bud and Billy to clean up the mess (cue closeup scene of Airbud wearing black bandana, a glock slowly rising and a dog paw ratcheting back the slide noisily). Hijinks ensue... (snap to CG cat getting kicked in the balls by Airbud) "Oh my jimmies!" and enemies become friends (cat with arm in sling throws his good arm around airbud) "As far as we're concerned, you're the boss claws now" (cue exact same scene of airbud lifting paw covering eyes again). This summer catch AirBud Claws to Paws 3.5!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

joke_explainer

Alien vs Predator vs Air Bud

joke_explainer

Predators scrambling over surprising upset, "klllicklkikackikiktktkacktk!" Subtitle: There's no fundamental law that says a dog can't participate in the Hunt!"

joke_explainer

Destroyed Bishop Android bubbling up milk blood: You're the one that's more human than human, Air Bud.

FreshCutFries

joke_explainer posted:

Predators scrambling over surprising upset, "klllicklkikackikiktktkacktk!" Subtitle: There's no fundamental law that says a dog can't participate in the Hunt!"

lol

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

lmao

social vegan

announcer on the frolf course: oh, it looks like a wicked hook from Billy Bungaboo, that's gonna do it folks

other announcer on the frolf course: wait a gat dang minute Ted, the golf disc seems to be correcting itself, could it be, it's going right for the chainlink thing hole do we call it a hole in frolf ya we probably do it's going for the hole!

*camera following the frisbee golf disc slowly lowers, a sugar glider clinging upside down beneath the disc lip snickers and winks at the camera*

Manifisto

laura dreamed of success and stardom in the competitive field of synchronized swimming, but somehow she always seemed to have four left appendages in the water

. . . until that fateful day she fell off the family's sailboat and into the surprised flippers of Grace the Sea Cow!

they were told they could never compete as a team, but nobody counted on their secret weapon: friendship

mvp (most valuable piscine) MCMLXXXIV: oh, the huge manatee!

ty nesamdoom!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
TEASER

Pan over a forest and there's smoke! Oh no, the forest is on fire!

Not to worry, it's just a magazine cover and the smoke is coming from a bong sitting next to the magazine. Whew!

VO:

Do dogs like to smoke dope? :420: We'll find out when Little Billy Johnson's family moves to Colorado to start a pot farm! Air Bud: Buds coming Summer 2017!

Scaly Haylie

http://twitter.com/RedIsDead/status/525038872544030720

Plebian Parasite

Xpiacoc, Uniter of the Ziggurauts: Welp, there's nothing in the Popol Vuh that says a dog can't play Ōllamaliztli. Air Bud, the Rite of First Bloodlet belongs to you.

Air Bud: Bark! Bark! (The moon will dance in the river of blood! Let us begin!)

[an exerpt from Air Bud LXIX: Teotihua-canine]

joke_explainer

"There's no law that says a dog can't sign the constitution!" -Benjamin Franklin

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

"There's no law that says a dog can't sign the constitution!" -Benjamin Franklin

lmbo

social vegan

There's no law that says a dog can't pimp my ride

-Xzibit, in a conference call, 2 years after pimp my ride has stopped filming

joke_explainer

King Ralph 2: Ralph Is A Dog This Time

Darkman Fanpage
doesnt say anywhere in the rulebook you cant five star this thread

Darkman Fanpage
im not gonna five star the thread though sorry op

Darkman Fanpage
please bring back pimp my ride i honestly dont know why it ended. maybe they ran put of ideas for pimping rides, i dont know

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Air Bud: Golden Believer

Joey just joined ISIS but finds that his new friends don't respect dogs, which is bad news for his plucky golden retriever Bud. Through wacky hijinks and the fall of Mosul, Bud must prove his worth and show why he is a valuable asset and worthy of respect and why he is... the Golden Believer.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

Air Bud: Golden Believer

Joey just joined ISIS but finds that his new friends don't respect dogs, which is bad news for his plucky golden retriever Bud. Through wacky hijinks and the fall of Mosul, Bud must prove his worth and show why he is a valuable asset and worthy of respect and why he is... the Golden Believer.

lol

Senior Management

I saw the first movie in theaters many years ago.

Steve is a dog man living in a cat people city. How will his new Golden Retriever shaped dog fit in with all of these wacky cats? Will he prove the whole neighborhood wrong by brining home the biggest mouse for the annual mousing tournament? Or will Steve finally succumb to his horrible gout?

:jerry:

social vegan

lmbo

joke_explainer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

please bring back pimp my ride i honestly dont know why it ended. maybe they ran put of ideas for pimping rides, i dont know

I heard in the last episode he dropped his chisel to the ground and said "My final masterpiece... complete. I've expressed every part of my soul for the sake of art. I am done... and undone." then left in a daze. He had just installed a disco ball in a 1986 mercury cougar.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

I heard in the last episode he dropped his chisel to the ground and said "My final masterpiece... complete. I've expressed every part of my soul for the sake of art. I am done... and undone." then left in a daze. He had just installed a disco ball in a 1986 mercury cougar.

Darkman Fanpage

joke_explainer posted:

thats whats up dawg

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

joke_explainer posted:

sig by vanisher™®

i am he

joke_explainer posted:

lol

Manifisto

The Hunger Games 17: Bears Are Pretty Hungry

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

The Hunger Games 17: Bears Are Pretty Hungry

The Hungry Hunger Games

alnilam

Air Bud digs with his paws and pulls a huge fossilized bone out of the ground, carries it to Dr. Ellie Sadler wagging his tail

John Hammond steps out of a helicopter: " that's the famous paleontologist Dr. Bud?"

Lawyer, flipping thru pages on a clipboard: "well sir, there's no stipulation that says a dog can't sign off on the park."

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

alnilam posted:

Air Bud digs with his paws and pulls a huge fossilized bone out of the ground, carries it to Dr. Ellie Sadler wagging his tail

John Hammond steps out of a helicopter: " that's the famous paleontologist Dr. Bud?"

Lawyer, flipping thru pages on a clipboard: "well sir, there's no stipulation that says a dog can't sign off on the park."

sig by vanisher™®

pushpins

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
*Town Mayor glares at the strip mall from his motorcade as his bumbling assistance shifts through a stack of papers*

"Well Mr. Mayor there's no law that says a dog can't run a vape shop"

google THIS

(the elves look on in horror as tim allen's mangled corpse vanishes and bud crawls into his suit)

bernard: (voice quavering) there's no clause that says a dog can't be santa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bhauk

Darkman Fanpage posted:

• Locked thread