Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*air bud humping things in a diner*
Middle aged lady: "I'll have what he's having."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*air bud humping things in a diner*
Middle aged lady: "I'll have what he's having."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS

There is a line and you managed to find it. Gross; dude.

-Love the management.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Nov 21, 2016

Senior Management

Well, it turns out that there is no law saying that a dog can't foreclose on your house. I'm sorry mam. The Woof of Wallstreet

:jerry:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wtf...

social vegan

Kelly Slater laughing as all the stingy old angry judges rip their hair out and snap their old specs in half: Chill loose bros, there's nothing in the rule book that says a dog can't hang ten

FactsAreUseless

There's no rule says a dog can't breathe oxygen

This summer

AIR

Plebian Parasite

The powerful Air Bud lobby keeping dog regulating legislation out of the House.

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

joke_explainer

Plebian Parasite posted:

joke_explainer

Air Bud, in high-power business suit: "Arf! Arf!"

Frank Underwood, rubbing temples "But the people are calling for common sense legislation, Bud. We can't keep all these loopholes, especially when you're putting so many hard-working Americans out of a job."

Air Bud: "Grrr....grrr...." *bares teeth*

joke_explainer

turns out there is a law against dogs assaulting people... but a loophole leads to Air Bud being sentenced to life in a federal supermax. Air Bud rules the gang once again at ADX Florence

Ace of Baes

vanisher posted:

Little Billy Johnson is off to his first day at camp, but there's been a mix-up and he's been sent to...Prison??? (zooming in and out onto picture of cell bars) (camera then snaps to grubby man in black and white striped uniform with eyepatch and beard speaking between the bars of his cell) "Whad'rya in fa kiddo" (zoom in on Home Alone eske face slapping child with trombone background). With his parents unaware and off on a year long cruise *ship horn blow sound effect. segwaying into pirate arr sound effect* no hope is in sight for Billy. (large question mark appears on screen) But a mysterious benefactor sends a letter home just in time and everyone's favorite dog Air Bud is off to the rescue (cue scene of dog paw opening mailbox, fishing out letters, then dog paw inexplicably holding a letter opener breaking a red wax seal on old parchment paper). Get prepared for hijinks (cue scene of prisoner getting kicked in the balls by airbud, then going cross eyed) "Arr my jimmies!" And lots of fun (cue scene of air bud and billy giving back to back thumbs up) as they make their way out of this predicament (cue scene of child running in the dark with his dog as sirens and rifle shots ring in the distance). Coming this summer, JailBud 2.0! (cue face of man being kicked in nuts "my jimmies!")

Ace of Baes

joke_explainer posted:

Predators scrambling over surprising upset, "klllicklkikackikiktktkacktk!" Subtitle: There's no fundamental law that says a dog can't participate in the Hunt!"

aahahahagahahahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

i'm sorry I missed that we already had one prison air bud post

Ace of Baes
(Intro to Prison Airbud)
(Airbud being subdued by the police at a bar when he's avoiding his warrant)

Police Officer: We're gonna need you to come with us Mr. Bud.
Airbud: Why? Why would I go with you?
Police Officer: Mr. Bud please, just step outside and have a word with us.
Airbud: Why? I know my rights, I don't have to go anywhere with you, read the constitution bro.
Police Officer: Mr. Bud you urinated on the jukebox and ripped apart several leather barstools.
Airbud: gently caress youuuu man, I'm not going anywhere, you can suck my dick pigs!!!
(Airbud gets tased)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Ace of Baes posted:

(Intro to Prison Airbud)
(Airbud being subdued by the police at a bar when he's avoiding his warrant)

Police Officer: We're gonna need you to come with us Mr. Bud.
Airbud: Why? Why would I go with you?
Police Officer: Mr. Bud please, just step outside and have a word with us.
Airbud: Why? I know my rights, I don't have to go anywhere with you, read the constitution bro.
Police Officer: Mr. Bud you urinated on the jukebox and ripped apart several leather barstools.
Airbud: gently caress youuuu man, I'm not going anywhere, you can suck my dick pigs!!!
(Airbud gets tased)

joke_explainer

i'd be totally okay with a shot for shot remake with air bud as nicolas cage's char in con air

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"I left that life behind me years ago," air bud barked, "find somebody else to save your precious city."

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"I left that life behind me years ago," air bud barked, "find somebody else to save your precious city."

Airbud hears a little boy screaming his name in his head. He shudders at this painful memory and laps up some whiskey from his bowl.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

There's no rule that says a dog can't walk around without a leash.

"air bud unleashed" coming 2017

google THIS

in his twilight years, his athletic days long behind him, air bud decides to use his intellect to help his own species. air bud: senior vet. there's no rule that says a dog can't put himself down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

burly lumberjack: "hey can someone bring me a chainsaw?"

a jack russel terrier, wearing a cute flannel dog sweater: *barks, runs over wagging tail carrying a chainsaw in his mouth*

foreman 1 (the mean one): grrr that dog!! *scowls*

foreman 2 (the nice one): hey now there's no rule says a dog can't fell trees

burly lumberback: Tiimmbeeerrrr!

jack russel terrier: bark bark bark! *wags tail*

Tree falls, and as it hits the ground the title appears carved beautifully into its bark: Most Valuable Lumber-Jack (Summer 2017, straight to dvd)

ty manifisto

• Locked thread