Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Luvcow posted:

Air Bud: Golden Believer

Joey just joined ISIS but finds that his new friends don't respect dogs, which is bad news for his plucky golden retriever Bud. Through wacky hijinks and the fall of Mosul, Bud must prove his worth and show why he is a valuable asset and worthy of respect and why he is... the Golden Believer.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Air Bud digs with his paws and pulls a huge fossilized bone out of the ground, carries it to Dr. Ellie Sadler wagging his tail

John Hammond steps out of a helicopter: " that's the famous paleontologist Dr. Bud?"

Lawyer, flipping thru pages on a clipboard: "well sir, there's no stipulation that says a dog can't sign off on the park."

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

The powerful Air Bud lobby keeping dog regulating legislation out of the House.

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"I left that life behind me years ago," air bud barked, "find somebody else to save your precious city."

Airbud hears a little boy screaming his name in his head. He shudders at this painful memory and laps up some whiskey from his bowl.

alnilam

burly lumberjack: "hey can someone bring me a chainsaw?"

a jack russel terrier, wearing a cute flannel dog sweater: *barks, runs over wagging tail carrying a chainsaw in his mouth*

foreman 1 (the mean one): grrr that dog!! *scowls*

foreman 2 (the nice one): hey now there's no rule says a dog can't fell trees

burly lumberback: Tiimmbeeerrrr!

jack russel terrier: bark bark bark! *wags tail*

Tree falls, and as it hits the ground the title appears carved beautifully into its bark: Most Valuable Lumber-Jack (Summer 2017, straight to dvd)

ty manifisto

• Locked thread