Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Alien vs Predator vs Air Bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Predators scrambling over surprising upset, "klllicklkikackikiktktkacktk!" Subtitle: There's no fundamental law that says a dog can't participate in the Hunt!"

joke_explainer

Destroyed Bishop Android bubbling up milk blood: You're the one that's more human than human, Air Bud.

joke_explainer

"There's no law that says a dog can't sign the constitution!" -Benjamin Franklin

joke_explainer

King Ralph 2: Ralph Is A Dog This Time

joke_explainer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

please bring back pimp my ride i honestly dont know why it ended. maybe they ran put of ideas for pimping rides, i dont know

I heard in the last episode he dropped his chisel to the ground and said "My final masterpiece... complete. I've expressed every part of my soul for the sake of art. I am done... and undone." then left in a daze. He had just installed a disco ball in a 1986 mercury cougar.

joke_explainer

Plebian Parasite posted:

The powerful Air Bud lobby keeping dog regulating legislation out of the House.

joke_explainer

Air Bud, in high-power business suit: "Arf! Arf!"

Frank Underwood, rubbing temples "But the people are calling for common sense legislation, Bud. We can't keep all these loopholes, especially when you're putting so many hard-working Americans out of a job."

Air Bud: "Grrr....grrr...." *bares teeth*

joke_explainer

turns out there is a law against dogs assaulting people... but a loophole leads to Air Bud being sentenced to life in a federal supermax. Air Bud rules the gang once again at ADX Florence

joke_explainer

i'm sorry I missed that we already had one prison air bud post

joke_explainer

Ace of Baes posted:

(Intro to Prison Airbud)
(Airbud being subdued by the police at a bar when he's avoiding his warrant)

Police Officer: We're gonna need you to come with us Mr. Bud.
Airbud: Why? Why would I go with you?
Police Officer: Mr. Bud please, just step outside and have a word with us.
Airbud: Why? I know my rights, I don't have to go anywhere with you, read the constitution bro.
Police Officer: Mr. Bud you urinated on the jukebox and ripped apart several leather barstools.
Airbud: gently caress youuuu man, I'm not going anywhere, you can suck my dick pigs!!!
(Airbud gets tased)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

i'd be totally okay with a shot for shot remake with air bud as nicolas cage's char in con air

• Locked thread