Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Spicy Billy has a bad track record in the Beyblade circuit of 2017. He can barely tell the difference between a defensive ring and a PHONE RING *sproing oing oing oing*.

But this summer, he's gonna take the fart of love, life, and fun, and Let it Rrrrrip!!!

*Spicy Billy rips his sick blade into a plastic bowl in Handsy Tommy's driveway while his brother and stepdad Daniel overlook. The blades clash and Spicy Billy's beyblade shatters in half. Spicy Billy picks up the remnants in his cupped hands camera cuts*

*It is the evening at the beach and Billy is still walking and crying but it's raining and dark a sombre scene to be sure, he collapses in the sand in the wake of realization that his beyblade championship dreams will never be realized. His hand twitches and he looks down, a small hermit crab is perched on his finger*

Billy: H-hey there little buddy, thanks for the hello but I don't think you can help me...

*the hermit crab tumbles off of billy's hand, landing upside in the sand, the peak of its shell stuck in the sand. Billy laughs before freezing, he reaches out and slowly spins the upside down crab. He gasps. He unlaces one of his shoes, wrapping the lace around the hermit crab's shell and well, I think the rest is gonna be history*

MVP Most Valuable Paguroidea 23: Every Now and then I Get a Little Bit Shellfish

social vegan fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

vanisher posted:

Little Billy Johnson is off to his first day at camp, but there's been a mix-up and he's been sent to...Prison??? (zooming in and out onto picture of cell bars) (camera then snaps to grubby man in black and white striped uniform with eyepatch and beard speaking between the bars of his cell) "Whad'rya in fa kiddo" (zoom in on Home Alone eske face slapping child with trombone background). With his parents unaware and off on a year long cruise *ship horn blow sound effect. segwaying into pirate arr sound effect* no hope is in sight for Billy. (large question mark appears on screen) But a mysterious benefactor sends a letter home just in time and everyone's favorite dog Air Bud is off to the rescue (cue scene of dog paw opening mailbox, fishing out letters, then dog paw inexplicably holding a letter opener breaking a red wax seal on old parchment paper). Get prepared for hijinks (cue scene of prisoner getting kicked in the balls by airbud, then going cross eyed) "Arr my jimmies!" And lots of fun (cue scene of air bud and billy giving back to back thumbs up) as they make their way out of this predicament (cue scene of child running in the dark with his dog as sirens and rifle shots ring in the distance). Coming this summer, JailBud 2.0! (cue face of man being kicked in nuts "my jimmies!")

lmbo arr my jimmies!

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

Predators scrambling over surprising upset, "klllicklkikackikiktktkacktk!" Subtitle: There's no fundamental law that says a dog can't participate in the Hunt!"

lmao

social vegan

announcer on the frolf course: oh, it looks like a wicked hook from Billy Bungaboo, that's gonna do it folks

other announcer on the frolf course: wait a gat dang minute Ted, the golf disc seems to be correcting itself, could it be, it's going right for the chainlink thing hole do we call it a hole in frolf ya we probably do it's going for the hole!

*camera following the frisbee golf disc slowly lowers, a sugar glider clinging upside down beneath the disc lip snickers and winks at the camera*

social vegan

joke_explainer posted:

"There's no law that says a dog can't sign the constitution!" -Benjamin Franklin

lmbo

social vegan

There's no law that says a dog can't pimp my ride

-Xzibit, in a conference call, 2 years after pimp my ride has stopped filming

social vegan

lmbo

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

The Hunger Games 17: Bears Are Pretty Hungry

The Hungry Hunger Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Kelly Slater laughing as all the stingy old angry judges rip their hair out and snap their old specs in half: Chill loose bros, there's nothing in the rule book that says a dog can't hang ten

• Locked thread