Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Pajser posted:

quite honestly and you can tell me im an idiot, but i don't see any other outcome for these protests other than being subverted and ending up being a massive scam as soon as it reaches momentum.

wow thanks for your contribution, guess everyone should just give up, go home, and never try to accomplish anything because there's a possibility it might not be perfectly effective.

Pajser posted:

quite honestly and you can tell me im an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Powershift posted:

http://www.kgw.com/news/kgw-breaking-live-video-2/5661278

I like the camera guy here only really caring about the production aspects of the news and not the tear gas and concussion things.

Just watched him shouldercheck some dipshit out of the way of the camera who was shouting into the mic dropping f bombs everywhere.

• Locked thread