Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Don't block/destroy anything until 01/20.

Then chain yourselves to any federal buildings/facilities/etc. Have people documenting everything all the drat time. Periscope that poo poo.

Memorize escape routes.

Dawkinspeed, and Dawkins bless,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Escalade things slowly until you get the federal government involved or police starts asking for OT they'll never get.

The end-game is when Trump voters turn on him because he's incapable of restoring order. But in the meantime they will hate you oh so very much.

Seriously folks this is like protesting 101. Some of you sound like you've never ever been teargassed once before!

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

My dad owns two small businesses and is not only the most leftist guy I know, but also treats his employees amazingly. How about you knock the ridiculous generalities and attempts to rationalize violence off for a little bit.

Stop everything, this guy has a dad!

• Locked thread