Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Thy kingdom, or curly fries #arbys #dishonored2 #choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

there it is

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Good brand.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Benny D posted:

Thy kingdom, or curly fries #arbys #dishonored2 #choices
Low chaos, high sodium.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I got it without looking up anything on PC and it turns out that with a 970 it runs pretty lovely on medium which it really shouldn't

Dishonored 1 looked better and ran better on this same pc, so

They're gonna patch it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

love arby's

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol, they got the values wrong for the strong arm charm and using it makes it take longer to choke someone out.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*slams folded meat pocket thing against my face*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
anyone here not played dishonored 1 before and have a ps4 and want my code for the definitive edition?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

goferchan posted:

anyone here not played dishonored 1 before and have a ps4 and want my code for the definitive edition?
*raises paw*

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Arby's sells fajitas now?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

*raises paw*

RFLH-NRNK-R5AR. Pretty sure new copies of Dishonored 2 still come with a code for the first game even if you don't preorder, so if you end up buying that poo poo pay it forward..... or don't , i don't care lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

goferchan posted:

RFLH-NRNK-R5AR. Pretty sure new copies of Dishonored 2 still come with a code for the first game even if you don't preorder, so if you end up buying that poo poo pay it forward..... or don't , i don't care lol
Oh really? Well I was planning on grabbing it this weekend anyway so cool beans someone else can have it then.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Cool i xposted in the giveaway thread. Yeah i don't know about digital copies but if you buy it physically the code is in the box with the game, it's not like some preorder stuff where it prints out on your Gamestop receipt or whatever

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

If you buy 2 on Steam and already have the def edition they don't let you gift it so keep that in mind.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Low chaos, high sodium.

The stealth gamer, and the stealth double dipper... #saucesbeforebosses

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Benny D posted:

The stealth gamer, and the stealth double dipper... #saucesbeforebosses

Lol. You should work at Arbys Twitter. I'm serious

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

lol that's the imp zone dream gig

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Arby's sells fajitas now?

thats a chalupa not a fajita dumbass

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
dammit i wnated the code :(

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

So if you don't aim a sleep dart precisely you can accidentally hit a weapon holstered on the back of a guard's belt, alerting them. Lovin these little touches.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Cannonballoon posted:

So if you don't aim a sleep dart precisely you can accidentally hit a weapon holstered on the back of a guard's belt, alerting them. Lovin these little touches.

if you steal a guard's gun and then alert them, they'll reach for their weapon and have a moment where they get really confused/scared that it's not there

it fuckin owns

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i'm the guard standing with his back turned to the giant dumpster filled with mega wasps.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

i'm the guard standing with his back turned to the giant dumpster filled with mega wasps.

im his buddy staring at an active generator 10 feet away

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

I'm the third person in a sleep dart domino chain who stumbles into a window shutter that collapses, killing us all.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just got this, and i'm installing the patch... can't wait

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i just got this, and i'm installing the patch... can't wait

Where is the patch.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's really good so far. i'm playing on hard, and didn't do so hot on the first level, lol. i ran emily at first, and i think i might see if corvo's beginning is different.

Wormskull posted:

Where is the patch.

idk, it was the day-of patch for the PS4.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Hard mode is pretty freaking hard. I feel like guards are more aware than they were in dishonored1

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

yeah guards are way more aware if you are on the ground

at least there is a non-lethal combat takedown now so getting spotted is less on an issue for low chaos runs

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah true story, the only way to get decent concealment now is to get above dudes. people still blow at looking up but esp if you're playing with no powers that can be hard

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

goferchan posted:

Hard mode is pretty freaking hard. I feel like guards are more aware than they were in dishonored1

I think they did it cause the magic now is even more powerful and versatile, domino especially lets you get some real crazy things done that wouldnt be possible in 1.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

This is really scratching that Thief itch.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the second level is goddamn insane. so many paths, approaches, secrets, and storylines.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish it ran without janky rear end mouse poo poo on my Rig right now...

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I wish it ran without janky rear end mouse poo poo on my Rig right now...

mouse sensitivity is loving buried for some dumbass reason, are you referring to that or the smoothing

because you can turn off the smoothing but the process is retarded

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm referring to how the speed is affected by the frame rate and how crazy variable the frame rate can be depending what direction you're looking at.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm referring to how the speed is affected by the frame rate and how crazy variable the frame rate can be depending what direction you're looking at.

jesus

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
slammed the "Do Not Play As Corvo" prompt so fast I broke a finger, but now I miss his powers, especially Blink :negative:

I think they should have told us more about the changes in gameplay when you make that huge decision in map 1. But otherwise the game is fuckawesome, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont thni kyou need to spoiler that. it was in the trailers

• Locked thread