Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
I was wondering if those moments with the frozen models would happen here too. I had the Gamecube version as well and those always happened when I played through. It's hard not to notice them.

Anyway, this game seemed to be doing the same thing that Die Another Day did. That is, it's loaded with references to the older Bond movies. Some are really obvious like the parallels with Moonraker you mentioned or in one of the later levels, the music has a piece of the On Her Majesty's Secret Service theme in it. Keep an ear out for that. Oh and the game also has a Die Another Day trailer included with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
The driving levels in this game are pretty fun. They're built on the same engine as the Need For Speed games of the time so if you enjoy those, you'll like these.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet
You guys missed the Agent Under Fire reference at the start of the underwater mission. The sunken tanker they duck into at the beginning is from Malprave Industries.

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

bunnyofdoom posted:

There was legends. Which was basically 5 bond movies crammed into one with creepy Craig face on them all. Also it was so bad the license got yanked.

Oh god, Legends was atrocious. There's a great LP of it at the Archives.

Really hope you guys do FRWL. That was a really fun game and worth it for Sean Connery's voice now coming from how he looked in 1963. It's so weird but a fun game all in all.

• Locked thread