Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
You've done some excellent writing so far and I'm enjoying how you are characterizing Solution. Her mix of superiority and sympathy is a good combination. I might buy one of their games now.

Throw me in the ring for the name of any creation type and I support the Takers

Slaan fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

PurpleXVI posted:

It's funny that I got named as literally the only type of Creation I never found much use for. :v:

They're puppies. What's not to like about puppies :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

"If we let them breed themselves and give them a rudimentary social structure they'll be able to plan dig sites themselves. Think of how efficient our mines and tunnels and other infrastructure projects will be! Release a couple and come back a few weeks later to see the work already done. There's no way this could wrong!"

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well you see, all we need to do is shape a new creature with a pack predator mentality with the weapons and ability to independently hunt down clawbug nests. Release a few pairs into the wild and the problem solves itself!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Hey, why don't we just teach the serviles to shape and let them solve the problem for us?

Release a few pairs into the wild and all our problems solv....

Wa....Wait, where are you going?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Absorb

If our creations die in combat far beyond them, we will have failed them and lost all of the essence. By absorbing and reforming them, they can be effectively immortal. This is how we will show our love for our creations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

3B. They are more honest than the rest, in their own insane aggressive way. The others will lie and skulk around the truth. At least the Takers confront it directly. Much more manageable.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

Aaand that's why we should've chosen to absorb, that was hard to watch. At least if we'd approached with the best creations possible we might've endured that a bit better.

But nope, better they die in excruciating pain after they've outlived their immediate usefulness :v:

Solution is the true monster here

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

The other spider web games are off on gog, too. I got avadon for $3

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Deceitful Penguin posted:

You can also just change poo poo to 20 posts a page in ya settings. I have it higher myself.

This. Once I did that, my load times got better in general, but especially in LP

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Sure seems like it. The two fyoras especially are surely way behind the HP curve at this point

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Holy poo poo when did we go gold

The Fyoras died, voted one :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

No fyoras? :ohdear: But... but!!!

:bahgawd:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

RIP Fyoras :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Cryoas because we need puppies

Slay Drahyks because they are dicks

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

No ice-puppies?

Voted 1 again, went hog wild :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Poor Ramel :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Does it make us look pretty?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

We should go with A. Trajkov because he seems the sanest of the bunch. Worst case, we can betray him later.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

AA- We've been changed to the point and seen enough that no matter what we do the Council will try to kill us. We will need Goettsch to help us fight them off, as crazy as he is. Better to try and get him on our side than kill him.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

Real ultimate murder has a tenuous lead over no genes, no masters, but again, this count was a quick one and there could be hanging chads.

Who let the Chads in. They are the worst bros ever :nono:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

So we just left our Good Buddies there to die after all the pain and hard work they did for us?

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

:unsmith:

• Locked thread