Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, I might be going crazy, but because of this LP I looked up Geneforge on Steam. It was on there and I added it to my wishlist. I could have sworn that it wasn't on sale then, but right now the entire saga is 75% off, for the next ~18 hours. That's five games for $5.50 Canadian. gently caress it, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
1B. The Awakened are not batshit insane and trying to make us insane too, like the Takers, and unlike the Obeyers they at least are up front about wanting to use us. Plus they at least seem to like the idea of fair trade, where the Obeyers seem to want us to solve all their problems before they may or may not actually obeying us and giving us aid of questionable worth, before demanding we solve every problem forever.

But don't kill a servant mind that doesn't want to kill you. Servant minds are cute, just not quite as much as a Fyora.

• Locked thread