Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Really into being a giant acid spitting worm thing tbh

You do have a singularly appropriate username.

Oh, and neutral for now, it's probably going to be a bad idea to choose sides before we have to when we don't have enough information to pick a side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

And if you ever get short on names, I'm sure we can get the names of some illustrious posters in there like Ironic War Criminal, Toblerone Triangular, Qalnor and Rrail.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That's because you have made the good decision of, at one point, during a critical time period, not reading and / or posting in D&D.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 26, 2016

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I don't know what to vote for because on the one hand I want a Solution that remains as caring of her creations as she was stepping on the island and on the other hand I want a Solution that is deeply dismayed by the unconscionable behaviour of her new creations further down the name list: Evilweasel, MIGF and Slashie and wonders what it means about her that these literal pieces of her behave so.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

5, the situation is too dire to play around, this geneforge thing appears to have immense power since it was to be sealed away, the entire world could be and likely is at stake and it's time for Solution to get to work.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

Aaand that's why we should've chosen to absorb, that was hard to watch. At least if we'd approached with the best creations possible we might've endured that a bit better.

But nope, better they die in excruciating pain after they've outlived their immediate usefulness :v:

Solution has just got the object lesson that Measures are now necessary. A perfect prelude to choosing the path of the :five:.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I think this post should land on the next page.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Once this is over Solution is going to become the crazy fyora lady who lives at the edge of town. She'll have north of fifty of them and birds and rodents will evolve a built-in GPS to avoid all anywhere close to where she lives. She always comment that they are all so cute while having tea.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Come to Europe to catch something and we'll make you a "plagued upon which the sun never sets" t-shirt.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Echo sounds a lot happier.

Also I was a boomdoggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Hey, our master has sanctioned excessive supply liberation.

She probably was on an epic quest once upon a time and got some bad habits, helping solution find anywhere north of 80 lost fyoras in the woods will do that to you.

• Locked thread