Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rastilin
Nov 6, 2010
If voting is still open I'd love to register my vote for the Awakened. Whenever I played through the first game I'd always end up using a group of 7 artilas. The amount of firepower that they can put out as a group can't be overstated, especially if you can draw off enemies so they come around a corner one or two at a time against your entire team. I didn't even bother putting points into intelligence, since their automatic actions are usually good enough to get the job done.

The only downside with that strategy is if one of them goes rogue. It's important to stand around a corner in the tougher fights so they don't immediately have line of sight to you when something goes wrong.

Also I tried to avoid the options where you can just take things from the serviles, since some of the choices are just depressing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rastilin
Nov 6, 2010
Maintain

If they fight for us then it can't be us that kills them. Also, we don't know enough about the Shapers yet to be completely confident that they're objectively correct. If the outsiders were able to prove that they could shape responsibly, would the Shapers be willing to share their knowledge with the outsiders for mutual benefit? I'm betting the answer is no. We've already seen the Shapers are willing to bend the rules a lot when it benefits them.

rastilin
Nov 6, 2010
1B

A long life with a painful end is still better than a short one with a painless end. Not to mention that it's entirely possible for the current creations to make it all the way to the endgame. The important part though is that it wasn't Solution that killed them.

rastilin
Nov 6, 2010
CC Solution is already capable of fighting entire shaped forces by herself. Do we even need to risk the Geneforge at this point? How much stronger can we even get? Killing another Shaper might be a bit too hard to explain to the others, everything else we can probably reason out of as being necessary for the mission but this last thing might be a bit too blatant when we're in front of the Shaper council. Let's just run for it and leave the Shapers to deal with the problem.

• Locked thread