Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
You're writing these at a good clip! And in a way that is pretty good I might add.

Good to finally get to see the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
5 is best, just after 4.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Jesus christ dude you don't need to do that.

Anyway OP, your fanfic at least is perfectly in style with the LP and is way less tiresome than a lot of the others. I'd deffo put it in the high quality basket as it doesn't turn the game and make it all about you, but adds to the game itself, as a good LP should do.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

SIGSEGV posted:

I think this post should land on the next page.
You can also just change poo poo to 20 posts a page in ya settings. I have it higher myself.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I'd really just say that if the fiction around the game by the LPer adds to the game rather than distracts from it, it's all good.

The fact that the OPs prose fits almost seamlessly with the game and adds a lot of character means that its ok in my book.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
So now we're ghostbusting eh?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
man, they couldn't have called it fyora-hide shield, could they

that was a, uhh, terrible mental image for a moment...

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
How many servant minds have we met then?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I mean, if it turned out your senior was just a swell guy who would solve all your problems for you, it wouldnt be much of a game eh?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Nioh is real good y'all. (Update coming tomorrow!)
I'm so irritated I didn't keep all my England poo poo

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Man, what a great LP this has been. And somehow we landed on the upbeat, happy ending first time around? How nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I'd just like to add that emulating the tone of the game itself was a really great stylistic choice and really made the already good LP even better.

Looking forward to G2!

• Locked thread