Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Been very entertaining so far (Been lurking up to this point), and the second person narration has grown on me. As has the detached attachment (If that makes sense) to your creations.

Anyhoo, thought I'd play along, since it's been a long time since I played Geneforge, and was both amused and horrified to discover that I actually owned the games from, er... Indie Royale. So I technically don't have them anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

I have found my copies of Geneforge 1-5! Turns out I downloaded the installs before the bundles crashed, and... Put them in the same folder as Al-Qadim, for no reason I can determine.

So now I'm trying to work out how to DXWnd it properly, because, every offense intended, I'm not going to be switching to lower resolution and colourspace if I can humanly help it.

Current progress: it works, but it's a small part of a smallish window. :argh:

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

I made you a fanart. I hope it wasn't presumptuous to give Solution a face, as having mine burnt off by a Fyora often offends!

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

:eyepop: Awesome! I'm adding this portrait to the 2nd post along with the poetry!

I've been trying to convince myself that struggling with my decade-old Wacom tablet is worth the sake of some fyora art, but I just haven't quite gotten there.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, never *did* get the hang of lizards. Although you could no doubt use Monster Hunter's early game enemies as a reference, if you went there. Also, glad you like it! :)

EDIT: A larger version is Up on my dA.

JamieTheD fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jan 16, 2017

• Locked thread