Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

There's actually very little of that in this game. Instead, we mostly learn magic through IV drug use. Or I suppose it's just subcutaneous, since the canisters jab us in the hand. The Shapers probably decided to idiot-proof the things in case someone tried to literally eyeball it.

"I wonder what I can learn from a canister by butt-chugging it" --some poor dumb Shaper's last words

This is a great Let's Play, and if you ever want to name a creation Satan's Onion, well, I wouldn't mind at all :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The creatures we've shaped deserve the dignity of an actual death, instead of being crushed back into formless clay like an art project made by a petulant child. We ought to maintain our loyal beasts until circumstance takes them, like any other living thing.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The name evokes the image of a cross between the WWE's Bayley and a large, muscular ape-man.

It's a very good name, is what I'm saying.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Fyoras fyor lyfe!

:colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Those fyoras lived long and died well, in the service of a Shaper who, it seems, is learning a great deal about the value of life as she increases her control over it :unsmith:

That said, if you find yourself in need of a name for a new creature, I'd be glad to be part of Solution's entourage...

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The most elegant accessory for a lady, imo, is a fyora perched on the shoulder or a trailing vlish gently undulating through the air behind her :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I had missed this Let's Play! You have a way with words that meshes terrifically with this game's story and atmosphere. Glad to see you back!

• Locked thread