Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Awakened gets my vote. But I do agree with MagusofStars on see the other sects first.

Would be nice to see how this game plays out, since I tried to play it multiple times but just mostly got lost around the start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Maintain

I see no reason to break that which is still working. Besides, I doubt Solution would be willing to commit murder on his own creations just to make them better.

On an unrelated note, I'll sign up to be a creature of any type.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

3B. The Takers are blunt and to the point, and I think I prefer that over the misdirection the Obeyers tried to employ. As for Awakened vs Takened... Given what was shown so far, I am very disinclined to believe the shapers will just go "Okay, you want to be free, fine" without being at swordpoint.

I am kinda curious what the Sholai rebels think though.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Oh hey, I'm a Terror Vlish, neat. Would of voted Cryopups, but didn't have access to internet at the time.

Good luck.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

A

Dude's mad with power... but more importantly, he has a ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

That was a great LP. Thanks for showing off the game.

• Locked thread